career change - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: career change

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am sure you are smart enough not to take advice from an idiot that tells you to apply somewhere else and then complain about how short staffed we are.

LEO Affairs is a haven for a bunch of washed up never-weres that ***** about everything.
    The fact that we are short staffed proves his point, moron.

Unregistered
    The fact that we are short staffed proves his point, moron.
    I think the posters intent was to point out the fallacy of complaining about being short while the encouraging applicants to look elsewhere. Perhaps the moron is in your mirror.

Unregistered
    Pinellas is a disaster run by a lawyer who pretends to be sheriff, clueless about LEO work and administration. Just giving you a heads up so you do not end up making a mistake.

Unregistered
    Pinellas is a disaster run by a lawyer who pretends to be sheriff, clueless about LEO work and administration. Just giving you a heads up so you do not end up making a mistake.
    Good call. Thanks for the heads up.

Unregistered
    Go to the feds bro!!! Don't be a local cop in liberal Florida! Feds get respect. Locals get the grunt work, fired, and sued. At a minimum, got to a police department, and NOT a sheriffs office. An elected official running a leo agency is a massive conflict of interest.

Unregistered
    Go to the feds bro!!! Don't be a local cop in liberal Florida! Feds get respect. Locals get the grunt work, fired, and sued. At a minimum, got to a police department, and NOT a sheriffs office. An elected official running a leo agency is a massive conflict of interest.
    If I would have known back then what I know now I would have gone federal rather than with the sheriff's department.

Unregistered
    You would have never been a FED. You are underqualified and dont have the smarts. I like how you actually think that you had this option at some point in your life. You must have takin it literal when your mom told you that you could be anything when you grow up.

Unregistered
    You would have never been a FED. You are underqualified and dont have the smarts. I like how you actually think that you had this option at some point in your life. You must have takin it literal when your mom told you that you could be anything when you grow up.
    Again a totally ignorant post. Is someone paying you to post this stupid shit.

Unregistered
    Typical bully response. Exactly what is destroying this agency. Exactly why..... New guy should, and do, quit and go to the feds. Where the real professionals go. This place is just a high school popularity contest anymore. Even some of our old school leaders are leaving because of Chad’s soft ass politician mentality. Bully us, because its easy, while making us hug and cater to everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12