Power People 2019
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Power People 2019

Power couples: NOT to be confused with people who are 33ing. That's not what this is about. It's about people who are movers and shakers:

#1 The Papiers + Natalie Martinez: Regardless of whatever relationship they have Papier is poised at becoming the next Chief of Police when 10 years ago he was a Lieutenant. His wife will be moved up to Major when she was a Sergeant just 3 1/2 years ago and Martinez will be Commander when she was an officer just 3 1/2 years ago. There's nothing this power trifecta cannot do.

#2 Lugo/Destephan: These two sergeants, thats right, SERGEANTS, have become extremely powerful and influential thanks to Javi Ortiz's mentoring. They will both make Lieutenant and then the sky is the limit.

#3 Erik Gonzalez and the SWAT minions: Gonzalez went from Sergeant to Lieutenant to Commander to Major in under 4 years. Totally bypassing the "2 year in a rank before promotion" requirement. (I believe that DO has been removed). He has since made moves to further mentor those SWAT guys that were loyal to him while he was in SWAT. Lopez went to Homicide with Zero experience and Sodre to K9 also with zero experience. Look for him to make Asst. Chief in the next 5 years and both Lopez and Sodre to make commander.

#4 Umset Ramos/Alexis Diaz: She runs the show. She makes the schedules. She tells him what works in training and what doesnt. He just bobs his head. Unfortunately she's painted her self into a corner and he won't ever let her transfer out because without her he's lost. But that's ok, because he rose up the ranks so fast he's made enemies and he isnt going anywhere either.

#5: Last on the list: The Carrs: This power couple has it all: Both are black, both well educated, both rose thru the ranks at a great pace without friends/family plan. Both humble and keep a low key. They are my sleeper cell...they may surprise everyone when she is made tbe first black female Deputy Chief and he will be the Major who replaces her.

Unregistered
    One 👁 don’t even try. The carrs. That’s a joke.

Unregistered
    What happen to the kiss asses and fake people that try to pretend they are your friends only to get information so they can move up?

Unregistered
    Who cares. Pay me my money. Live your life and who cares

Unregistered
    The biggest power broker? Really? Let me give you a hint. He had a hand in the promotion of 70% of the staff, may make the next COP, and claims to be submarine airborne...by the way, how does one do that?

Unregistered
    Delrish Moss is coming back. I hope he does. He's old school and not a hypocrite like many here. I am Cuban mi gente y el negro es buena gente.

Unregistered
    But you know who won’t have any power EVER? Dumbass Delamillera. He will be feeding from the bottom. Loser Zero.

Unregistered
    #4 is on the bubble. Word is he’s dumping her cause he’s scared of the swat baker. He should be. He’s starting to catch on. The whole swat team laughs behind his back. It’s a matter of time before he gets tired of being a cuck and goes after Umset

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The biggest power broker? Really? Let me give you a hint. He had a hand in the promotion of 70% of the staff, may make the next COP, and claims to be submarine airborne...by the way, how does one do that?
    Wow 70%, when he couldn't even get himself. ALL the ranks, that were his for the taking? Claims of submarine airborne is a myth. He watched a movie and felt he was Cassy Ryback and waited for retirement to make these claims. The Navy does not send cook's to airborne school! Sniper school or Ranger school. I get it, he a joke and a azz who's only having fun with us all. This is getting old, lie after lie, after lie. Damn shameful, that all your remembered by after 30 years here are the lies you told. As far a him making CHIEF anywhere, never will happen. All one has to do is tell the selection board, to read all his really, funny but stupid lies and they will mail him back the cost of the postage and please don't contact us again

If you need to lie, to feel accepted or to pass yourself off as anything other then, douche you became, cause I got my drop extended and shown the door 2 weeks later. Yes, I say he's chief material.. Me, I'm going to appoint myself the 1st public safety director and Natalie to B-shift North and demote Papier to Lt. South day's.. Then do my best to get Ronald into a nice mental health facility. With the special cool-aid with all meals..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow 70%, when he couldn't even get himself. ALL the ranks, that were his for the taking? Claims of submarine airborne is a myth. He watched a movie and felt he was Cassy Ryback and waited for retirement to make these claims. The Navy does not send cook's to airborne school! Sniper school or Ranger school. I get it, he a joke and a azz who's only having fun with us all. This is getting old, lie after lie, after lie. Damn shameful, that all your remembered by after 30 years here are the lies you told. As far a him making CHIEF anywhere, never will happen. All one has to do is tell the selection board, to read all his really, funny but stupid lies and they will mail him back the cost of the postage and please don't contact us again

If you need to lie, to feel accepted or to pass yourself off as anything other then, douche you became, cause I got my drop extended and shown the door 2 weeks later. Yes, I say he's chief material.. Me, I'm going to appoint myself the 1st public safety director and Natalie to B-shift North and demote Papier to Lt. South day's.. Then do my best to get Ronald into a nice mental health facility. With the special cool-aid with all meals..

Sailor you don't have to be a star baby to be in my show!

Now get lost before you are summoned to the eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny's.

53* Krav Maga itchytang grandmaster.
    Play your cards right and confess. You'll be read Garrity.

STAND DOWN SAILOR THAT'S AN ORDER!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast