CHAD single handedly lowered the crime rate by 14%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

CHAD single handedly lowered the crime rate by 14%

Hey all you deputies can take it easy, new campaign flyers states that Chad has lowered the crime rate by 14%. That is amazing, especially all I have seen is a lot of photo ops. That bullshit has me voting for Pruitt.

Unregistered
    Hey all you losers can STFU. Get in his face and challenge him like a man, you cowards.

Unregistered
    I love Pruitt’s public idea of having a citizen review board comprised with half of the people “who have a bad expierence with the police.” I mean, I’m already a huge fan of people who have never done the job judging our actions; but having people who openly claim to have had a bad experience with law enforcement can only make us and his review board better. Their oversight is exactly what we need!

Unregistered
    Yep, Exactly what the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Department kneads.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love Pruitt’s public idea of having a citizen review board comprised with half of the people “who have a bad expierence with the police.” I mean, I’m already a huge fan of people who have never done the job judging our actions; but having people who openly claim to have had a bad experience with law enforcement can only make us and his review board better. Their oversight is exactly what we need!
    I agree with Pruitt's idea of a Citizens' Review Board but composed of professional people and lawyers, not low-lifes who have been through the justice system.

Unregistered
    Hey all you losers can STFU. Get in his face and challenge him like a man, you cowards.
    Unlike you who apparently have your head up his ass, I have told him what I thought to his face. And no I did not “get up in his face” , you idiot

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Yep, Exactly what the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Department kneads.
    Kneads? Are you expressing a NEED, or baking bread?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Shortz View Post
    Kneads? Are you expressing a NEED, or baking bread?
    Sarcasm is not your strong suit. I believe the poster was poking fun of the security guard that wants to sheriff, continually calling us the “sheriffs department.”

Unregistered
    These bottom feeder losers better get ready. Better get on the winning side of things. The election is fast approaching and once it’s over there will be hell to pay for the disloyal rebel scum. The time for bragging to your bottom rung failure friends about how you’re gonna get even by voting for the other guy will be over. You will look around and find you’re in the wilderness, lonely and afraid. And you will be. You WILL be.

Unregistered

Your an idiot

These bottom feeder losers better get ready. Better get on the winning side of things. The election is fast approaching and once it’s over there will be hell to pay for the disloyal rebel scum. The time for bragging to your bottom rung failure friends about how you’re gonna get even by voting for the other guy will be over. You will look around and find you’re in the wilderness, lonely and afraid. And you will be. You WILL be.
    You are an idiot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast