The Return of Nipples

Unregistered

The Return of Nipples

Well Nipples is taking his uniforms to the dry cleaners getting ready for the big return. But, Rollason is not even close to coming back. He has a better job. But, does Sissy know how he made fun of her mental illness? Did he possibly say, “I got that crazy b#%@h eating out of my butt crack”? Did he refer to our blogger as a half baked liberal &$g? Well, this begs another question. Nipples is suing the city. Latham allegedly said “we’d be going backwards bringing him back”. Is Latham backed by a convicted cocaine trafficker? Yes I believe he is and, backed by the Blakes as well. Al Blake wants Latham to take benefits from the cops. Cars, health insurance and comp time. Right now Velken is screwing sup because he’s not engaged and definitely forgot where he came from. Too bad. He was an OT WHORE at the county. And look now. He staffs the road with Lt Cancer Stick and Acting Chief Chubalub, who BTW has more chins than China Town. Velken is trying to take the mans dog, he wants to give it to Benitez to sniff out speeders. They’re rigging up a cart to pull behind his Harley. But, wait Sissy wants to buy the dog so Mimi Firecracker can have a boy friend. The two dogs along with sissy and Chief Nipples can double date. Let’s not forget the allegations that KV the blogger and doctor Richard were having a fling.

Unregistered

To funny

Well maybe Benitez will do a better job. All you do is ***** and complain. Rest assured if he comes back plenty of heads will roll, maybe you get lucky!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Awww Little Motor Baby Upset

Don’t worry you’ll get the first breast feeding session. Maybe you’ll gotta push Manny out of the way. You say daddy tell me a story. He’ll say ok but switch Nipples first. He ain’t coming back. He’s suing and that’s all there is to it. He’ll get $250k settlement and be gone.

Unregistered

Sausage Party

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well maybe Benitez will do a better job. All you do is ***** and complain. Rest assured if he comes back plenty of heads will roll, maybe you get lucky!!!!!!!
    I’ve never seen a guy so in love with himself than Motor Baby. And he owns the fact that he eats hot dogs to get what he wants. He doesn’t spill a drop either. All good things come to an end. Sometimes you gotta make gagging noises and say it’s too big.

Unregistered

Boo woo

Not too long ago you nipples biatchess like AS, McSnake, Manirat, banita la rata, Sneaky Pete and a couple of others were taking advantage of unearned benefits, stepping over guys with seniority. Well guess what, nipples the crony is gone and is going to stay gone! The days of the crony are gone. It’s time for AS to earn her salary and answer police calls for service like the rest of us, if she hates being a cop so much just do us all a favor and quit the department. Also, stop acting like you’re hurt and taking advantage of the system. Long live the Velken, thank you Sir for bringing equality to North Bay Village Police Department, Please start firing people soon. Almost forgot, FU nipples.

Unregistered

Good boy

Sorry Nipples you wasted your money and you will remain fired. Marvin is a fair and honorable man that won’t take part in firing a good and competent lawyer. Nipples and his cronies are done in North Bay Village. Marvin has the support of the majority of the good police officers in this City. Good night.

Unregistered

Change my @!!

I am so tired of hearing about CHANGE in NBV! Princess and Lying Latham are puppets and the strings are being pulled by all of the tired, old corrupt people who want their power back. This is a return to the antics of the past! The sad thing is that Latham knows he is being used and does not have the cojones to stand up. Princess, so eager for the spotlight, will do their bidding and likely take the fall when it all crumbles. The two make a pathetic, sorry team......

Marvin is the smartest of all. He managed to get in uncontested, played them all during the campaign and now shows that he is smarter than to compromise himself for their dirty games. I loved him grabbing the VM title out from poor princess's nose........ boo hoo..... one of the many slap downs she got last night......

For Nipples, Franky, Jose Smith, Lobbyist Gomez & Company to come in , Mr. Powell has to fall. If he stays, none of the other cronies have a chance. Luckily Stormin Norman has out witted them at every turn.

Nipples, starting looking for a real job (if anyone will hired you......)

Unregistered

Not knowing

Why is Chief Carlos Noriega called chief nipples?

Unregistered

Momma

Have you seen this guy at the gym? Nipple’s Nipples stick out like a chocolate bar in from of an elementary school at 3p