Deputy moonlighting as contractor? - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A Jew voting for Gillum is the equivalent of a Jew in 1942 voting for Hitler. No difference whatsoever. Just different in appearance. Evil comes in a variety of looks.
    Actually, every poll, even your biased Fox News poll, expects Jews in Florida to vote overwhelmingly for Gillum. I guess that indicates that, as a group, they are certainly brighter than you are.

Unregistered
    A Jew voting for Gillum is the equivalent of a Jew in 1942 voting for Hitler. No difference whatsoever. Just different in appearance. Evil comes in a variety of looks.
    Non-Practicing jewish officer here, you made a bad analogy here. You finally lost me when you made this stupid and illogical analogy. 10-4!

Unregistered
    Desantis is the only choice in this election. We’re not voting for a racist criminal. Nice try though.
    This is the truth...commie racist black ****stick? Survived 8 years of that bullshit already

Unregistered
    Non-Practicing jewish officer here, you made a bad analogy here. You finally lost me when you made this stupid and illogical analogy. 10-4!
    Agreed, bad analogy and now the poster wants to keep up his communist racist rants. Don't make idiotic analogies first of all .

Unregistered
    What does non practicing have to do with it. You’re identifying yourself as a Jew. And you’re talking about I’ve lost you? I wasn’t trying to find you.

But somehow Gillum hasn’t lost you? Gillum who supports terrorist organizations whose sole goal it is to see the destruction of Israel and the murder of innocent Jews. Please explain to me how that is a bad analogy?

If you’re truly Jewish, and you support gillum, then you’re completely stupid.

Unregistered
    Did you know Gillum accepts funding from Hamas? Seriously Bro?????????? You fell out of the dumb tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Unregistered

HaHa! Your Lies are funny though!

Did you know Gillum accepts funding from Hamas? Seriously Bro?????????? You fell out of the dumb tree and hit every branch on the way down.
    Seriously, now you are just repeating outright lies to people and making stuff up. You are really a F##cked up dude who probably spent your days off marching in Charlottesville,Va with those bald-headed neo-nazis. You just make up hate as you go along. That's okay, I think I know a couple of these guys that respond to you and they can see how sophomoric your lies are. You must be a Cult-45 card holding member dude and your colors are showing.

Unregistered
    DeSantis accepts funding from the IRA, Hamas , PLO, HaHaHaHa! Now go to the sally-port and remove a prisoner!

Unregistered
    DeSantis accepts funding from the IRA, Hamas , PLO, HaHaHaHa! Now go to the sally-port and remove a prisoner!
    LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL, You can't make this stuff up.

Unregistered
    LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL, You can't make this stuff up.
    Who is the Taliban supporting ? Who is David Dukes supporting?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast