Velazquez's Ties to Organized Crime - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You will know who I an soon enough, you sick pervert.
    If this was MDPD instead of HPD your perverted chomo azz would have been in prison a long time ago. And for that reason alone you need to give Velasquez an extra slow blowjob next time you're in his office.

Unregistered
    Callate traga.... you let everyone down yegua cagona.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Callate traga.... you let everyone down yegua cagona.

Only traga? No traga leche? I see that now te cogieron confianza.

Unregistered

Yeah we started trusting traga thinking he was gonna make a difference. Even though que es tremenda yegua we thought he was gonna stand in front of yuca and was gonna beat him up pero la pajara esa es puro bla bla y nunca se va atreve a nada other than hiding behind this forum typing all his bs. Que clase de yegua mas cobarde.

Archangel
    Hey Jesse! How are you Bud? So how was your Saturday night? Did you spend it partying with the crack ho's like you used to? Yeah, I bet they remind you of dear ole mom. And say hello to Jesse Sr. for me! Word is every time he applies for a job and they see that name Jesse Menocal on the resume they give him the ole "Thank you but no thank you" speech.
    I'm sure you family is very proud of you!

Unregistered

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    You and the chief are already aware of our concerns. I myself prefer to stay in the shadows watching and waiting and continuing to feed info to DOJ. You're both dirty and I'm not the kind to look the other way.

Prefer to stay in the shadows? Why traga? Do something for us....... Why you dont defend us, and fight those dirtbags? Porque tienes que ser una maricona cobarde? You are not feeding anything by hiding; actually you're being fed by yuca's chorro de leche all the time. Dont be such a yegua, do something other than think about yuca all the time.

Unregistered
    It’s obvious this is the same guy posting everything. What kind of 43 has an argument with himself. We have a serious crazy guy here.

Unregistered
    It’s obvious this is the same guy posting everything. What kind of 43 has an argument with himself. We have a serious crazy guy here.

Traga is that kinda 43.

Unregistered
    Agreed! Jesse was always a few fries short of a happy meal.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast