Velazquez's Ties to Organized Crime - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The corrupt Velazquez's, Hernandez's and Menocal's of the city will continue to exist and thrive as long as there are sheep who silently graze and ignore the wolves.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The corrupt Velazquez's, Hernandez's and Menocal's of the city will continue to exist and thrive as long as there are sheep who silently graze and ignor e the wolves.

Easy fix traga leche, you just show up at the Chief office, and subsequently to the Major's office and yell out your concerns so we all can call you brave..... unless of course, you prefer to stay as silent pajarraca cobarde de mierda. Your call.......

Unregistered
    Easy fix traga leche, you just show up at the Chief office, and subsequently to the Major's office and yell out your concerns so we all can call you brave..... unless of course, you prefer to stay as silent pajarraca cobarde de mierda. Your call.......
    Sgt Mentalcase, YOU are the one who brought Velasquez under the microscope. And both of you will remain in the spotlight for as long as your perverted shadow darkens our doorway.

Unregistered

Well said 👍

Unregistered
    Well said 👍
    Wow you changed from the rolling loughing faces to a thumbs up. I guess being called out screwed with your delusions of grandeur you fu*king baker act.

Unregistered
    Wow you changed from the rolling loughing faces to a thumbs up. I guess being called out screwed with your delusions of grandeur you fu*king baker act.

Loughing faces? I like your grammar..... anyway are you gonna tell the chief and yuca all your concerns to their faces or you're gonna keep hiding behind this forum like the little biatch you've always been? Which one is going to be senor traga leche?

Unregistered
    Loughing faces? I like your grammar..... anyway are you gonna tell the chief and yuca all your concerns to their faces or you're gonna keep hiding behind this forum like the little biatch you've always been? Which one is going to be senor traga leche?
    You and the chief are already aware of our concerns. I myself prefer to stay in the shadows watching and waiting and continuing to feed info to DOJ. You're both dirty and I'm not the kind to look the other way.

Unregistered
    You and the chief are already aware of our concerns. I myself prefer to stay in the shadows watching and waiting and continuing to feed info to DOJ. You're both dirty and I'm not the kind to look the other way.

As usual, una yegua cagada del miedo todo el tiempo. You will certainly change the world by acting so delusionaly and cowardly. Sigue tragando leche pajarraca marica.

Unregistered
    So tell us Sgt Menocal.... How much did your family pay the corrupt Velasquez to spike the investigation by dragging it out past 180 days? How much did you pay him for those stripes?
    Was it strictly a cash deal or does he svck your d1ck too?

Unregistered
    As usual, una yegua cagada del miedo todo el tiempo. You will certainly change the world by acting so delusionaly and cowardly. Sigue tragando leche pajarraca marica.

This is so true.
    Traga leche you failed us. We had the hope and thought you were ready to be our voice and would've challenged SV and yuca out loud, but eres tremenda cobarde yegua asquerosa. The only thing you know es escribir estupideces y tragarte la leche del yuca todos los dias. What a waste of humanity.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast