Velazquez's Ties to Organized Crime
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Velazquez's Ties to Organized Crime

* Mobsters Raul Sosa Jr and Raul Sosa Sr were recently arrested by the FBI for bribing public officials. Prior to the bribery arrests he was arrested once before for money laundering. And guess who took time off from work to go to the courthouse and vouch for the character of these two mobsters? You guessed it....Chief Sergio Velasquez! Now here's the kicker...Velasquez went and vouched for Sosa's character knowing that he once PULLED A GUN ON A COP! Can you believe that??? What some people will do for envelopes full of cash!

* Porky's manager Tony Galeota stated in the local paper that every 2 months he had to give an envelope with $25,000 cash to pay off the cops and local politicians. The money had to go to somebody in control. If Velasquez was innocent he would have directed IA to conduct an investigation since his agency was named. That hasn't happened. It's not too hard to figure out why

* And then there is the Menocal case. Jesse Menocal sexually assaults a juvenile while on duty, has her remove all clothing including her underwear and masturbates during the process. Many of us saw something like this coming as JM is not right in the head and was known to party with prostitutes while narcotics were present. Velazquez immediately takes a big bribe from the Menocal family and has the investigation dragged out past the 180 day mark, essentially protecting Jesse Menocal from prosecution. FDLE labeled the Menocal led Sweetwater PD as an "organized criminal enterprise" due to the culture of bribes. Velazquez previous misdeeds led to him having to work Biscayne Park purgatory prior to coming to Hialeah.

The bottom line is that Velazquez is corrupt and needs to be put behind bars along with his buddy Jesse Menocal.

Unregistered
    Traaaaaaagaaaaaaa leeeeecheeeeee !!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Raja Yuca te Raja el Culo that’s why you always defend him!!!

Unregistered
    I dont think anyone has ever defended al yuca in these forums, but evidently they call you Traga Leche left and right. I recommend you analyze what you read pajara cabrona. So whenever your throat is leche free and your kulo is cheese free then make an effort to understand what you're reading..... that's if you even know how to read, porque una yegua como tu really dont know much.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I dont think anyone has ever defended al yuca in these forums, but evidently they call you Traga Leche left and right. I recommend you analyze what you read pajara cabrona. So whenever your throat is leche free and your kulo is cheese free then make an effort to understand what you're reading..... that's if you even know how to read, porque una yegua como tu really dont know much.

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Your the same guy posting this Traga Leche crap and then replying to your post with the HaHa faces you moronga eating savage

Unregistered
    Traaaaagaaaaaa leeeeeecheeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Traaaaagaaaaaa leeeeeecheeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!
    Such is the maximum extent of the vocabulary of South Florida's dumbest cop.

Unregistered
    Such is the maximum extent of the vocabulary of South Florida's dumbest cop.
    The only thing here to the maximum extent es tu garganta cuando el yuca tiene la gran explosion de leche en tu boca yegua monga.

Unregistered
    The only thing here to the maximum extent es tu garganta cuando el yuca tiene la gran explosion de leche en tu boca yegua monga.

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast