FOP Dues Hike - Assfienko Needs a New Boat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

FOP Dues Hike - Assfienko Needs a New Boat

That’s right people, union dues just got a 50% increase. Way to go FOP!!! I guess Afienko isn’t making enough money as a supposed lawyer. If he can’t get it legit he’ll get it from the FOP. He gets thousands a month by the way. Remember that when he tries to talk you out of fighting something. You already paid him.

Unregistered
    Lawyers are smarter than cops so the FOP guy had figured out a way to milk more money from dumb cops. If the FOP really represented the cops it would fire Assfienko and shop around for another lawyer. Maybe Bob can recommend one, he employs a pack of them. Oh, and find a lawyer who is not in bed with Bob whenever a cop needs representation.

But all this is not going to happen since the FOP is a self-serving entity, who could care less about individuals who need help. And as for negotiations with Bob concerning pay and benefits, it is worthless since Bob simply tells the FOP what the deal is and it rubber stamps its approval. Bottom line is that the FOP is a waste of money.

Unregistered
    Time to go with the Teamsters union. They have an LEO union side. There is an LEO office in Tampa.

Unregistered
    You idiots think a union helps you? The ONLY reason a union has power is if they threaten to strike and cops are prohibited by law from striking. Therefore, you have zero power behind your union.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You idiots think a union helps you? The ONLY reason a union has power is if they threaten to strike and cops are prohibited by law from striking. Therefore, you have zero power behind your union.
    The lawyer is laughing all the way to the bank taking money from dumb cops! He is probably in bed with Gualtieri.

Unregistered
    The lawyer is laughing all the way to the bank taking money from dumb cops! He is probably in bed with Gualtieri.
    James. Did you get ass raped in jail? Did you get roughed up when you were arrested? God I hope so. You are such a ****ing sniveling little ass clown. Keep up the fight you little shit. I’m pretty sure you checked the no box for “Will I ever get a break from cops?” Not a chance James, not a chance. I’d drive the speed limit through Indian Shores little boy.

Unregistered
    James. Did you get ass raped in jail? Did you get roughed up when you were arrested? God I hope so. You are such a ****ing sniveling little ass clown. Keep up the fight you little shit. I’m pretty sure you checked the no box for “Will I ever get a break from cops?” Not a chance James, not a chance. I’d drive the speed limit through Indian Shores little boy.
    The only ones who will be ass-raped will the the FOB members when the get the bill for the double-priced dues! Too funny to shell out that kind of dough and get lousy legal help just when you need it most. Sheriff Bob will continue to have complete control over raises and medical insurance regardless of the FOP. At least the food is still decent.

As the say in "Shark Tank" - "I'm out!"

Unregistered
    Time to go with the Teamsters union. They have an LEO union side. There is an LEO office in Tampa.
    That would be an interesting Union meeting sitting next to folks we've arrested!

Unregistered
    Join pba, even though Tampa pd is so much better than suncoast

Unregistered
    My recommendation for a new boat is either Mako, Yellowfin, Contender, Intrepid, Grady White or Boston Whaler.

Assflemko cannot go wrong with either one of these. They cost a little more but they are quality. Plus the money will be there due to the increased dues so cost is not an issue. Get a nice 30 footer because it has enough room for Bob and his chiefs too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast