K9 tb - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K9 tb

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bad path why? Curious if it’s the same stuff I hear
    Morals went to sh*t if they weren’t already there. No wonder LT let it slide. Hypocrite. Something not right upstairs with some of the stuff he said to me personally. He’s changed. Questionable if the job is too much for him. Good cop. But overshadowed by the lunetic he’s become. At some point working with people like that will become a liability for the rest of us. I don’t want to be there when it does. Admin doesn’t do enough to prevent or be proactive in identifying these sorts of things, if you ask me. Remember the last k9 with struggles? Good guy. Bad choices. Save it while you can. We’re human. But this career, especially this agency, will burn you before they help you.

Unregistered
    Morals went to sh*t if they weren’t already there. No wonder LT let it slide. Hypocrite. Something not right upstairs with some of the stuff he said to me personally. He’s changed. Questionable if the job is too much for him. Good cop. But overshadowed by the lunetic he’s become. At some point working with people like that will become a liability for the rest of us. I don’t want to be there when it does. Admin doesn’t do enough to prevent or be proactive in identifying these sorts of things, if you ask me. Remember the last k9 with struggles? Good guy. Bad choices. Save it while you can. We’re human. But this career, especially this agency, will burn you before they help you.
    Admin? What a joke. They arev worse but they will judge you anyways.

Unregistered
    SR gets our castaways? This agency is one of the most dysfunctional and ****ed up places in the state. Our sheriff has never been a cop and is grooming a #2 that will turn this place to PPD. EH is still running around with no leash and does what he wants. We pride ourselves on being “real cops” because we work in an absolute shithole while the admin at SR improves all aspects of the job for their guys. If I didn’t have so much time in I’d already be over there but just going to bide my time and get out ASAP.

Unregistered
    If you don’t mind going through FTO again, leave for a better place. I’m leaving. Every place has its ups and downs but this place ain’t going up for a while. Ain’t putting up with this unethical, childish place no more. I’m sad this institution of justice is ran by fools.

Unregistered
    SR gets our castaways? This agency is one of the most dysfunctional and ****ed up places in the state. Our sheriff has never been a cop and is grooming a #2 that will turn this place to PPD. EH is still running around with no leash and does what he wants. We pride ourselves on being “real cops” because we work in an absolute shithole while the admin at SR improves all aspects of the job for their guys. If I didn’t have so much time in I’d already be over there but just going to bide my time and get out ASAP.
    I'm with you. Keep your head down it's sad when you fear the agency more than you fear the dirtbags.

Unregistered
    makes sense now why

Unregistered
    I tried to tell Lt BN about JR going down a bad path but Lt always swept it under.
    Reaves and Bain are two of a kind. So yup sure does make sense why it was kept hush hush. Batter uppppppp

Unregistered
    I tried to tell Lt BN about JR going down a bad path but Lt always swept it under.
    what happened to JR?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12