Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K9 tb

Unregistered

K9 tb

Anybody hear about TB getting fired?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anybody hear about TB getting fired?
    No surprise. Been a long time comin. K9 Reaves should be right behind him. They r two peas in a pod. I know with the way he treats his own family and I wouldn’t treat my dog the way he treats his wife. Pos. Wouldnt take much digging to find violations on those two. TB screwed up by pointing the spotlight on himself. That opened pandoras box. U r pretty much done when that happens. Head to SR. They get our castaways.

Unregistered
    I hate that racist pos.

Unregistered
    I tried to tell Lt BN about JR going down a bad path but Lt always swept it under.

Unregistered
    Ha Ha! Whatever, ML. You were the biggest idiot this agency has seen in a long time. You're a liar, you're a backstabber, and you're a horrible cop. You were a screw up here, and you'll be a screw up in Orlando.

Unregistered
    Not ML rookie. I’ve known BN for a while and tried to warn him. Looks like you’re a little sore in the rear from something?

Unregistered
    I tried to tell Lt BN about JR going down a bad path but Lt always swept it under.
    It wouldn’t do any good, BN wouldn’t have done anything. JR put himself in the shoes. I remember when he was on my shift, disappearing off the map. TB had little man syndrome. These guys are too immature to wear the uniform.

Unregistered
    It wouldn’t do any good, BN wouldn’t have done anything. JR put himself in the shoes. I remember when he was on my shift, disappearing off the map. TB had little man syndrome. These guys are too immature to wear the uniform.
    BN wouldn’t do anything bc he was doing the same thing JR is. TB, CB, TC..just a few. That’s whats wrong with this agency. People know and see the shit happen and heads are turned.

That butt hurt comment though. LMFAO

Unregistered
    Bad path why? Curious if it’s the same stuff I hear

Unregistered
    U must be from south end when he worked there. Me too. That was the CB days. That’s where he was. Or sleeping. Caught him too many times snoozing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast