a message to LEO Affairs readers.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

a regular Reader

Lightbulb a message to LEO Affairs readers.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We will be getting some BS offered where we can accumulate more time (yippy) and some (yay) but nothing in year one and peanuts thereafter. A disgrace of an offer will be sent to to us for a vote. My vote is a sounding capital NO
    To all LEO Affairs readers:
    As I read some people's posts, I wonder what they are thinking. Many posts criticize a contract proposal of which they do not even know the details of. They've already decided, without knowing details, "My vote is a sounding capital NO." (By the way, you probably meant a "resounding," not "sounding.")
    On other topics, some people are stating that a new sheriff will be the worst thing we can do, that we'll all be sorry, we're going to get screwed, etc etc. As one person asked, where are they getting their crystal ball from?

So I can only theorize that these commenters fall into one of two categories, Morons or Sore Losers.

1- You are a Moron if you make your vote choice before the details have been released. If you are posting critiques to the PBA's recent email that a preliminary contract offer has been reached, which explained why the details were few, you are impatient, and a perfect example of recent history's 'instant gratification' generation. You can not wait until a few more days for the PBA Board of Directors to review and approve a list of contract proposals prior to releasing it's full details for membership vote. You want the union to break protocol and spill the beans before BOD review. You are not thinking before you post, or you are incapable of thinking. Summary - you are a Moron.

2- You are a Sore Loser if you are aware of the approval process prior to a membership vote, you are not dumb like a moron, and you can't stand the fact the there is a new PBA leadership. The Sore Loser is still sore about the loss, wants to sling shhit like an angry monkey, because although you are and adult and above the age of 24, you are immature and still act like a high schooler. This commenter is a Sore Loser. I can theorize that this person may be the former PBA President or one of his crew who lost out. Maybe not. As it relates to a new Sheriff, the Sore Loser is the person, (mayor, commissioner, overly promoted gold badge idiot who stands too much to lose) who will lose a lot of power/clout, if they are not in real good with whoever the new Sheriff may be. Summary - you are a Sore Loser, or are scared.

So to all readers of LEO Affairs, remember that there are many Morons who post using all 2 of their brain cells. They want to shout from the top of a soap box. But remember they are uneducated fools who can't think past the square root of 9. Filter through the hundreds of posts they muddy this site up with, and look for the posts of substance. Also remember, there are many Sore Losers who post to this site, trying 1) to slander efforts on current negotiations and 2) to stop a forced election for a Sheriff again in Dade County. If the contract offer is decent, it will prove the old union leadership was no longer of use, and that it was a good thing it got voted out. If a Sheriff's election is made to happen, there is a chance that it could be very bad, or very good, or all things remain the same. Only time will tell. These commenters do to important topics what CNN does to important issues… muddy, dilute, offer fake alternatives. Filter out the myriad of posts made by these 'not as dumb as the Moron types.' These commenters are a little more savvy, but are very self motivated. They also post to muddy this site, and try to skew and bury the truth.

I am a silver badge. I have almost no insight into what our contract offer details are. I am waiting to see the details before I either bash it or like it. I would like to know what the new PBA has be up to since voted in. I wish the PBA provided more info over the past year as to the details of what they are doing, BUT I'm waiting to see if it was part of the tactic in finally getting a new contract. I am understanding that change takes time and effort. Is it working out? i don't know yet. I am undetermined on whether my vote to change PBA leadership was the right thing to do.

I don’t like the current command. If a sheriff vote is to happen, I don't know if voters will make good choices for years to come. In a Sheriff's race, there will be many candidates who will want the office that will be utterly unqualified. There will also be good people who can run. It will become political, maybe nasty. But it already is. But if a good person is put it, they can make many changes/corrections without undue and overbearing pressure and influence from downtown's politicians, which will ALWAYS be the case with an appointed Director. My 2 cents is that an elected Sheriff provides a chance for improvement, but no assurance, whereas an appointed Director will never truly be in charge. If you're undecided on this, then think about this... why is this issue being put up for vote statewide? Why do you think Sheriffs are elected practically all across America, with VERY FEW exceptions?

The Jenkins issue: Does anyone else get the impression that the constant posts and comments on LEO Affairs about Jenkins are maybe being made by him? I can't believe that there would be so many people other than himself, suggesting "Jenkins should be President" or "Jenkins for Sheriff." And then always adding a post to keep that thread up at the top. Always being written in 3rd person. Really? There are real issues affecting EVERYONE at MDPD, like our contract, a possible Sheriff, working conditions, and I'm to believe that people keep wanting to add to a thread about one person that I never heard of before he became the new VP? I may be wrong, but Spidey senses are telling me this guy is power hungry, wants to be in the news, and will take any higher position he can (President, Sheriff) and that its him that is reposting himself over and over again on this site. Anyone else get this feeling? How many readers think that Rivera, JP, Chief Ramos, Jenkins, etc, read and post to this site, some possibly obsessively?

Readers of LEO Affairs - drain this swamp of its troll posters, and find the gold nuggets of truth and worthwhile info hidden herein.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by a regular Reader View Post
    As I read some people's posts, I wonder what they are thinking. Many posts criticize a contract proposal of which they do not even know the details of. They've already decided, without knowing details, "My vote is a sounding capital NO." (By the way, you probably meant a "resounding," not "sounding.")
    On other topics, some people are stating that a new sheriff will be the worst thing we can do, that we'll all be sorry, we're going to get screwed, etc etc. As one person asked, where are they getting their crystal ball from?

So I can only theorize that these commenters fall into one of two categories, Morons or Sore Losers.

1- You are a Moron if you make your vote choice before the details have been released. If you are posting critiques to the PBA's recent email that a preliminary contract offer has been reached, which explained why the details were few, you are impatient, and a perfect example of recent history's 'instant gratification' generation. You can not wait until a few more days for the PBA Board of Directors to review and approve a list of contract proposals prior to releasing it's full details for membership vote. You want the union to break protocol and spill the beans before BOD review. You are not thinking before you post, or you are incapable of thinking. Summary - you are a Moron.

2- You are a Sore Loser if you are aware of the approval process prior to a membership vote, you are not dumb like a moron, and you can't stand the fact the there is a new PBA leadership. The Sore Loser is still sore about the loss, wants to sling shhit like an angry monkey, because although you are and adult and above the age of 24, you are immature and still act like a high schooler. This commenter is a Sore Loser. I can theorize that this person may be the former PBA President or one of his crew who lost out. Maybe not. As it relates to a new Sheriff, the Sore Loser is the person, (mayor, commissioner, overly promoted gold badge idiot who stands too much to lose) who will lose a lot of power/clout, if they are not in real good with whoever the new Sheriff may be. Summary - you are a Sore Loser, or are scared.

So to all readers of LEO Affairs, remember that there are many Morons who post using all 2 of their brain cells. They want to shout from the top of a soap box. But remember they are uneducated fools who can't think past the square root of 9. Filter through the hundreds of posts they muddy this site up with, and look for the posts of substance. Also remember, there are many Sore Losers who post to this site, trying 1) to slander efforts on current negotiations and 2) to stop a forced election for a Sheriff again in Dade County. If the contract offer is decent, it will prove the old union leadership was no longer of use, and that it was a good thing it got voted out. If a Sheriff's election is made to happen, there is a chance that it could be very bad, or very good, or all things remain the same. Only time will tell. These commenters do to important topics what CNN does to important issues… muddy, dilute, offer fake alternatives. Filter out the myriad of posts made by these 'not as dumb as the Moron types.' These commenters are a little more savvy, but are very self motivated. They also post to muddy this site, and try to skew and bury the truth.

I am a silver badge. I have almost no insight into what our contract offer details are. I am waiting to see the details before I either bash it or like it. I would like to know what the new PBA has be up to since voted in. I wish the PBA provided more info over the past year as to the details of what they are doing, BUT I'm waiting to see if it was part of the tactic in finally getting a new contract. I am understanding that change takes time and effort. Is it working out? i don't know yet. I am undetermined on whether my vote to change PBA leadership was the right thing to do.

I don’t like the current command. If a sheriff vote is to happen, I don't know if voters will make good choices for years to come. In a Sheriff's race, there will be many candidates who will want the office that will be utterly unqualified. There will also be good people who can run. It will become political, maybe nasty. But it already is. But if a good person is put it, they can make many changes/corrections without undue and overbearing pressure and influence from downtown's politicians, which will ALWAYS be the case with an appointed Director. My 2 cents is that an elected Sheriff provides a chance for improvement, but no assurance, whereas an appointed Director will never truly be in charge. If you're undecided on this, then think about this... why is this issue being put up for vote statewide? Why do you think Sheriffs are elected practically all across America, with VERY FEW exceptions?

The Jenkins issue: Does anyone else get the impression that the constant posts and comments on LEO Affairs about Jenkins are maybe being made by him? I can't believe that there would be so many people other than himself, suggesting "Jenkins should be President" or "Jenkins for Sheriff." And then always adding a post to keep that thread up at the top. Always being written in 3rd person. Really? There are real issues affecting EVERYONE at MDPD, like our contract, a possible Sheriff, working conditions, and I'm to believe that people keep wanting to add to a thread about one person that I never heard of before he became the new VP? I may be wrong, but Spidey senses are telling me this guy is power hungry, wants to be in the news, and will take any higher position he can (President, Sheriff) and that its him that is reposting himself over and over again on this site. Anyone else get this feeling? How many readers think that Rivera, JP, Chief Ramos, Jenkins, etc, read and post to this site, some possibly obsessively?

Readers of LEO Affairs - drain this swamp of its troll posters, and find the gold nuggets of truth and worthwhile info hidden herein.
    Wow great post

Unregistered

Me, “who is this Jenkins they blog about here?

Unregistered
    You think the administration sux? Our current director is best ever. So your post seems off but in addition you seem hypnotized by the BS. All members want is transparency and not getting it from this current group of clowns makes us more suspicious. It’s how we are trained.

Unregistered

Shiver, why don’t you tell us the total amount you stole while you were County Manager under corrupt Mayor Alex Penelas? That road to North Carolina and the failed marriage to that hot tamale landed you back here at the PBA. Hopefully this time around the feds will get a good look at you and lock you up for good.

Unregistered

Makes total sense

Your post helps understand why you are still a silver badge.

Unregistered
    You think the administration sux? Our current director is best ever. So your post seems off but in addition you seem hypnotized by the BS. All members want is transparency and not getting it from this current group of clowns makes us more suspicious. It’s how we are trained.
    Oh and the last group of ass twats had total transparency.

Unregistered
    you m ight be right about jenkins. he just started another posting right after this one started and he calls himself a rock star! lol!!!!!! what a loser!!!!

Unregistered
    you m ight be right about jenkins. he just started another posting right after this one started and he calls himself a rock star! lol!!!!!! what a loser!!!!
    He’s the only educated one among a bunch of
    Lying morons.

Unregistered
    To the azzwipes who hit "reply with quote" instead of "reply to thread" so that the OP's long rant is included in their one line reply, you are the swamp the OP references in his message.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast