Attn Active and Retirees Ortiz is Screwing Everyone on the Finacial Urgency Lawsuit! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    If you haven’t done so already Remember to contact the FOP secretary (305) 854-5019. Tell her to add your name and information to the voting system so you can vote on the union election ON December.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    captain underpants enjoy your liberty. it won’t belong before your investigated. you better win mr underpants if not all of the books will be opened and this time both mr sleeping beauty and you won’t get away.

mr sleeping beauty can’t claim he was asleep in the office this time as a deferred defense. we shall see. in 9 weeks. tick -
    tock.

you better hope and pray your boy wins mr capt underpants. start planning on how your going to cheat in this election to secure your boys position as president and vice president. have your boys stop making false promises and stalking people for votes, because the ugly truth will come out in 2019 all of your dirty deals and scams you part took in to hook your self up.
    I got a call from desthephan with all the click on speaker asking me for vote ..... GUYS ,THESE GUYS are panicking they did us dirty w our money now LETS DO THE SAME .... no more corruption in the FOP LOOK WHAT WE GOT SHITTY CONTRACT AND EL DEDO EN EL CULO FOR THE LAWSUIT..... mean while this whole is banking capt pay and retirement......VOTE THEM OUT LETS FIX OUT PAY SCALE. AND GET MORE MONEY FROM THE CITY THEYRE NOT GONNA DO IT ....... all I see is this ****ers traveling expenditures all around the clock for nothing LET BE HONEST OF THEY WERE FIGHTING FOR US I CAN CARE LESS IN WHAT YHEY SOEND THE MONEY BUT WERE GETTING RAPE BY THE CITY AND 29 in our dues ... WTF ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..... funny think I think ORTIZ is not the one answering here BUT HE IS AND HE WOULD SAY IT STRAIGHT OUT ...... Javi is not the same guy when he was a FOP SGT he got cAUGHT into the politics corruption and we suffered w our money .... HE GOT MADE AND WE STILL YHE SAME SCRUBS. SAD BUT TRUE. AND U KNOW WHAT HE PLAYED US GOOD IS NOT HATING. HE PLAYED A REALLY GOOD GAME FOR HIMSELF.....

Unregistered
    You have to take your meds. This capital letters give you away. You need help.

Unregistered
    You have to take your meds. This capital letters give you away. You need help.
    Truth hurts !!!!

Unregistered
    Truth hurts !!!!
    lmao it’s gonna hurt more when ur faggots are out of the FOP

Unregistered

Ortiz has been screwing cops for a long time

Nothing new with Ortiz screwing cops. He is not well psychologically.

Unregistered
    Back to patrol mothersf.ckers.

No more 2-4 hours work days.
    No more $1,000 monthly stipends so you don’t work off duty.
    No more working off duty during working hours.
    No more scamming the system
    No more political influences to move ahead
    You might f.ck us over today but will get you eventually.

Vote Lugo and Ortiz out!

Unregistered
    Ok, calm down now, take your pills
    And take a nap

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123