You Heard it Here First

Officer John Doe

You Heard it Here First

Delrish Moss will be MPD’s next Police Chief.

Sincerely,
    Officer Doe

Unregistered
    Thanks god because I can’t stand neither that Cheating Papier or that lazy Fat ass hyprocrite Morales! Los dos son tremendo come pingas.

Unregistered
    The next chief is a woman. She’s quite your going up the ranks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks god because I can’t stand neither that Cheating Papier or that lazy Fat ass hyprocrite Morales! Los dos son tremendo come pingas.
    Moss, I ready don't think so. He's alright in my book, never had any problems or issues with him. Yet, they need a Cuban, so Morales is on top right now. Papier, is a low life scum, sh!t bag and he was PASSED over once already Beside who ever the chief is, he will be told what to do. Same as all the others. Jackson, I'm surprised he held onto the A/C rank for so long.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer John Doe View Post

Sincerely,
    Officer Doe

Hard to believe in a city hall that only promotes Cubans

Unregistered
    According to a different thread, the Lube is assuring one and all that the Norseman is all but sworn in. Interesting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    According to a different thread, the Lube is assuring one and all that the Norseman is all but sworn in. Interesting.
    Wait. The dude is making sense...stop the presses.....i'm feeling a little submarine airborne.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer John Doe View Post

Sincerely,
    Officer Doe
    Before Francis bestows the Four Stars upon Delrish, he owes it to himself to learn WHY, after only two years at Ferguson, Delrish quits. Generally, the average police chief's tenure in the USA is three years. Surely there is more to why Delrish resigned than the public story that he is coming home to take care of his Momma!

Unregistered
    Don’t Ortiz there’s enough Cubans here to make your investigations expire