Recruiting Video - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lake Helen????? That's your argument? They have like 3 guys full time and they hire those that get terminated from somewhere else. Poorest quality at best. You can't even put them in the equation. Federal agencies likely don't have the problem because they aren't the street cop that is currently hated in this country (I'm not saying I hate them, I just mean the trend since the Obama administration). Federal law enforcement is another one that should not be in the equation. You've mentioned just 3 places (Federal, Lake Helen and JSO). That doesn't make your point. Look across the country, there is a shortage!
    Lake Helen is a very bad example! Chief Walker, Alvin here, I would like for you to explain again why 2 of your officers attempted to deliver my missing daughter to a registered child sex offenders house? 110 running deer tr. was the address in question. Remember our meet, in your office and you felt the need to include your city attorney? If you have forgotten about this and need a refresher course, please advise: I have all names, dates, documents and addresses to question. Lake Helen shouldn't even be called a police station. That's corruption junction!
    😎 ABC 2020

Unregistered
    I hate to defend him but this started long before he took office. We were short deputies while Ben was still in office. The entire country is having a shortage of law-enforcement and the quality that we get anymore is not what it used to be. Nice attempt to blame this administration but it is been ongoing since the Obama administration. You can certainly thank Obama for the mess we are in.
    Very true comments... But many important facts are not mentioned. Chitwood has only intensified the problem. He has not only cost us great deputies, but he has cost the loss of public trust. I think the latter will cause the most damage, that and that Chitwood will never accept responsibility for mistakes and grow from them. Mini-man self promoter will never grow! Neither will trust as long as he is here. No obvious issues have been addressed by him. The anti Chitwood movement will proceed and grow due to these facts.

Unregistered
    Very true comments... But many important facts are not mentioned. Chitwood has only intensified the problem. He has not only cost us great deputies, but he has cost the loss of public trust. I think the latter will cause the most damage, that and that Chitwood will never accept responsibility for mistakes and grow from them. Mini-man self promoter will never grow! Neither will trust as long as he is here. No obvious issues have been addressed by him. The anti Chitwood movement will proceed and grow due to these facts.
    Absolutely right. Chitwood is not a good leader. He is a smart politician. But I feel a Sheriff should be a leader and not a politician.

Unregistered
    Absolutely right. Chitwood is not a good leader. He is a smart politician. But I feel a Sheriff should be a leader and not a politician.
    That's the most educated response in this thread 👍

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12