The Jail needs a union - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay **** tard, here is my reply.

Work Period - You work 12 hour shifts that consist of 84 hour work periods every two weeks. By law in Florida you are entitled to time and a half for any time you work over 80 hours in a two week period. You are getting overtime for it unless you opt for comp time. The only way it’s paid at straight time is if you took off during that period, then you lose the time and half hour for hour that you took off. Check your electronic check dufus.

Pay Parity - Back when you were in elementary school a man named Everett Rice was Sheriff. Rice had to allow Corrections and the LEO sides of the house vote on collective bargaining. LEO voted yes and for the FOP. The jail was lured with the promise of pay parity by Rice in exchange for a vote if no on collective bargaining for Corrections. That is exactly how that happened, I was there junior.

Enjoy that bit of enlightenment my little millinial douche bag. The jail has been on 12’s ever since your dumb ass has been here. Trinity has been here for more than a decade. You don’t take a job knowing what the conditions and benefits are and then cry foul the day you realize you made a bad ****ing decision.

P.S. None of your jail brass were jail brass when that shit happened. Enlighten that you ****ing moron. Go search another rectum there hero.
    And yet one more Pinellas County Deputy proves why they are so despised and hated. Good job being such an aszhole.

Unregistered
    And yet one more Pinellas County Deputy proves why they are so despised and hated. Good job being such an aszhole.
    Don’t step off the porch if you can’t run with the big dogs. Don’t start nothing, wontbe nothing. And try JailerAffaurs.com next time mother ****er. You’re no deputy.

Unregistered
    Okay **** tard, here is my reply.

Work Period - You work 12 hour shifts that consist of 84 hour work periods every two weeks. By law in Florida you are entitled to time and a half for any time you work over 80 hours in a two week period. You are getting overtime for it unless you opt for comp time. The only way it’s paid at straight time is if you took off during that period, then you lose the time and half hour for hour that you took off. Check your electronic check dufus.

Pay Parity - Back when you were in elementary school a man named Everett Rice was Sheriff. Rice had to allow Corrections and the LEO sides of the house vote on collective bargaining. LEO voted yes and for the FOP. The jail was lured with the promise of pay parity by Rice in exchange for a vote if no on collective bargaining for Corrections. That is exactly how that happened, I was there junior.

Enjoy that bit of enlightenment my little millinial douche bag. The jail has been on 12’s ever since your dumb ass has been here. Trinity has been here for more than a decade. You don’t take a job knowing what the conditions and benefits are and then cry foul the day you realize you made a bad ****ing decision.

P.S. None of your jail brass were jail brass when that shit happened. Enlighten that you ****ing moron. Go search another rectum there hero.
    Hey moron, nobody cares about the ancient history you spew out. All that is already known. You must be one of the a-hole brass to come here and spread your anti-union rhetoric. If a union is so bad why don't you geniuses in patrol get rid of the FOP and quit wasting your money on dues. Why should you care if the jail gets a union which in no way affects patrol? Because you are one of Bob's jackasses who plays damage control here and is trying to prevent a union vote.

What matters are the jail issues today not 20 years ago. And a union would at least work with the sheriff to solve the current problems. Maybe even attract more qualified applicants to ease the ridiculous staffing shortage at the jail. Maybe even improve morale which has been rock-bottom for a long time.

Pay parity has you butt-hurt? There's the door a-hole, go work somewhere else if the money here is not enough compensation for your intellectual majesty. You should have thought about the money when you chose to be a cop. But your limited brain power could not get you through a meaningful college degree to make more money so you are stuck here, a miserable old fu**k making everyone else around you miserable. What a tool you must be in person.

Unregistered
    Don’t step off the porch if you can’t run with the big dogs. Don’t start nothing, wontbe nothing. And try JailerAffaurs.com next time mother ****er. You’re no deputy.
    FU azzhole, you are just a bi**h poodle barking at the moon. As for me, I could care less about the title as long as I make the same money and pension as you, even though you do not deserve it because you are an arrogant jerk-off.

Unregistered
    Hey moron, nobody cares about the ancient history you spew out. All that is already known. You must be one of the a-hole brass to come here and spread your anti-union rhetoric. If a union is so bad why don't you geniuses in patrol get rid of the FOP and quit wasting your money on dues. Why should you care if the jail gets a union which in no way affects patrol? Because you are one of Bob's jackasses who plays damage control here and is trying to prevent a union vote.

What matters are the jail issues today not 20 years ago. And a union would at least work with the sheriff to solve the current problems. Maybe even attract more qualified applicants to ease the ridiculous staffing shortage at the jail. Maybe even improve morale which has been rock-bottom for a long time.

Pay parity has you butt-hurt? There's the door a-hole, go work somewhere else if the money here is not enough compensation for your intellectual majesty. You should have thought about the money when you chose to be a cop. But your limited brain power could not get you through a meaningful college degree to make more money so you are stuck here, a miserable old fu**k making everyone else around you miserable. What a tool you must be in person.
    Hahahahahha. Oh my god you’re so dumb. Ohh. That was a good laugh. Well, dumb dumb, we did get rid of the FOP, now we have the Suncoast PBA. I never said it was good or bad if you retards get a union. I was trying to educate you, clearly without success. Good luck using a union to force the Sheriff to do anything he does not want to do. Staffing levels? His call. You will need a union with an actual backbone to go to a true impasse. I wish you luck with that. Your dream of what a union can do is laughable. As far as money goes I couldn’t be happier. I make a killing. But that’s what happens when you work hard and stick with something for more than 3 years. I am quite happy. I think it’s funny that turn keys get paid what we do, but that doesn’t affect my pay or life. The more you reply the more retarded you appear. Is it Down’s Syndrome you have? It would explain a lot!!! Good luck with your chosen career Mongo. Go get you a union too buster. Get a great one. Show that Sheriff who is boss. Hahhaha hahahahahha.

Unregistered
    Hahahahahha. Oh my god you’re so dumb. Ohh. That was a good laugh. Well, dumb dumb, we did get rid of the FOP, now we have the Suncoast PBA. I never said it was good or bad if you retards get a union. I was trying to educate you, clearly without success. Good luck using a union to force the Sheriff to do anything he does not want to do. Staffing levels? His call. You will need a union with an actual backbone to go to a true impasse. I wish you luck with that. Your dream of what a union can do is laughable. As far as money goes I couldn’t be happier. I make a killing. But that’s what happens when you work hard and stick with something for more than 3 years. I am quite happy. I think it’s funny that turn keys get paid what we do, but that doesn’t affect my pay or life. The more you reply the more retarded you appear. Is it Down’s Syndrome you have? It would explain a lot!!! Good luck with your chosen career Mongo. Go get you a union too buster. Get a great one. Show that Sheriff who is boss. Hahhaha hahahahahha.
    It is better to STFU than blab away here and show your ignorance about something you know nothing about. It is obvious you are illiterate or mentally retarded since it has already been posted that pay and benefits will not be the issues to be discussed with the sheriff. Most of the issues involved do not cost any money to implement or very little compared to the overall budget. But you wouldn't know anything about that because you are an arrogant a-hole. Furthermore solving these issues will help recruitment and retention which are two of the biggest problems facing the jail right now, causing massive staffing shortages and tons of overtime, and major headaches for the jail management and HR, who is attempting to recruit enough people, unsuccessfully. It would be to the sheriff's advantage to implement certain measures which would increase staffing and reduce overtime. A union vote would pass under the current jail conditions and D&C would finally get representation as patrol has had for many years. Your idiotic and juvenile commentary concerning a D&C union vote shows you are also a hypocrite considering that patrol has had a union for many years with good results from the sheriff.

Unregistered
    And now the pathetic excuse for a man and a Deputy makes fun of handicapped people and calls them derogatory names. Wow, what a scum bag. And you other deputies sit their with your mouths shut and let this guy represent you? Then you are all no better.

Unregistered
    It is better to STFU than blab away here and show your ignorance about something you know nothing about. It is obvious you are illiterate or mentally retarded since it has already been posted that pay and benefits will not be the issues to be discussed with the sheriff. Most of the issues involved do not cost any money to implement or very little compared to the overall budget. But you wouldn't know anything about that because you are an arrogant a-hole. Furthermore solving these issues will help recruitment and retention which are two of the biggest problems facing the jail right now, causing massive staffing shortages and tons of overtime, and major headaches for the jail management and HR, who is attempting to recruit enough people, unsuccessfully. It would be to the sheriff's advantage to implement certain measures which would increase staffing and reduce overtime. A union vote would pass under the current jail conditions and D&C would finally get representation as patrol has had for many years. Your idiotic and juvenile commentary concerning a D&C union vote shows you are also a hypocrite considering that patrol has had a union for many years with good results from the sheriff.
    Wow. You made my pint about you for me. If I’m illiterate I write well considering. Mentally retarded, maybe because I enjoy abusing people like you. So I guess your union will get them to turn the thermostat down? Or maybe get you better food? Comfier uniforms? Better hours? Gym time in duty? Valet parking? Warmer lights that don’t make you feel blue? How about a cheering squad for when you show up to work? I bet if you concentrate on getting your cell checks done that you would have a chance.

You’re easy, like your old lady, lay back and enjoy sailor.

Unregistered
    Working conditions will improve when Bob completes a current assessment, integrates more G4S guards into the jail, and gradually phases out 30-40% of deputies.

Unregistered
    Working conditions will improve when Bob completes a current assessment, integrates more G4S guards into the jail, and gradually phases out 30-40% of deputies.
    That's just a moron cop's wet dream.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast