The Jail needs a union - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Moron,

I’m explaining to you that your senior jail folks screwed the pooch for you. They voted no on a union to get favor from Sheriff Rice. So if you want to blame someone blame your fellow detention deputies. I don’t care what you eat, I eat where I want. That’s because I chose a career where I am not locked up for 12 hours with in,area eating jail food. You did. Make better choices next time dumbass. And those young people trying to escape were dumb enough to try being a jailer to get tot the road. More bad choices. If you want to be an engineer, be an engineer. You don’t get that job digging ditches. Next time use some critical thinking skills before you take a job. Or, I don’t know, ask questions and read the contract and policies you dipshit. Don’t get a job then cry like a ***** because you suddenly realized you work in a jail. What was your first clue you’d be in a jail? It should have been when you decided, “I want to be a jail guard.” How stupid are you?

Cue the retard response and go.
    Congratulations, you are one of the most miserable a-hole SOBs in the entire agency. You would fit right in with Bob's command staff if you are not one already. Your are so stupid that your skull must be be filled with diarrhea. Enjoy your fast food you POS, I hope they spit in it before they hand it to you. You are a disgrace to the badge and the agency.

What's in it to you if D&C gets a union? It would not affect patrol (if that's where you really work?) one iota. D&C would not ask for more money or benefits but for discussions about specific D&C problems unrelated to patrol. Yet you have the temerity to come here and tell the younger people to suck it up because they made a mistake working at the jail or go somewhere else if they don't like it. Well, someone has to work at the jail to house and secure all the criminals the various LEO agencies of the county arrest. What if the shoe was on the other foot and you had a problem in patrol and some D&C guy told you to suck it up or go somewhere else if you did not like it? How would you like them apples?

Unregistered
    Congratulations, you are one of the most miserable a-hole SOBs in the entire agency. You would fit right in with Bob's command staff if you are not one already. Your are so stupid that your skull must be be filled with diarrhea. Enjoy your fast food you POS, I hope they spit in it before they hand it to you. You are a disgrace to the badge and the agency.

What's in it to you if D&C gets a union? It would not affect patrol (if that's where you really work?) one iota. D&C would not ask for more money or benefits but for discussions about specific D&C problems unrelated to patrol. Yet you have the temerity to come here and tell the younger people to suck it up because they made a mistake working at the jail or go somewhere else if they don't like it. Well, someone has to work at the jail to house and secure all the criminals the various LEO agencies of the county arrest. What if the shoe was on the other foot and you had a problem in patrol and some D&C guy told you to suck it up or go somewhere else if you did not like it? How would you like them apples?
    Well the retard response did not disappoint. I don’t give two shits if DDC gets a union or not you ignorant dolt. I was educating you on history of the jail you Neanderthal. As far as your vial vitriol I hope the jail cooks puts perm in yours. I’m sure it won’t be the first time you stupid knuckle dragging turn key. News Flash!!!! Life isn’t fair and the name of the game is suck it up. Everyone gets a trophy ended when you left high school. Apple sauce *****!!!

Full Retard Response and..........go!!!

Unregistered
    What are the issues jailers need a union for? It cant be pay cause where the heck else can you make $75,000 a year with a GED and work 14 days a month. It must be the free food. I know you want spinach as opposed to iceberg lettuce on the free salad bar. Or maybe the girls want free Tampax as opposed to Kotex in the girls room. Come on do tell your issues?

Unregistered
    What are the issues jailers need a union for? It cant be pay cause where the heck else can you make $75,000 a year with a GED and work 14 days a month. It must be the free food. I know you want spinach as opposed to iceberg lettuce on the free salad bar. Or maybe the girls want free Tampax as opposed to Kotex in the girls room. Come on do tell your issues?
    That would be "detention deputy" to you not "jailer", which is a derogatory term, same as if I called you "pig".

If you are jealous because we make the same money as you feel free to transfer over to the jail. Then you can sit around and do nothing plus get the free meal. Don't like that deal? People vote with their feet and a lot more people are trying to get out of the jail and into patrol or courthouse than vice-versa. Why do you think that is?

Most of us have at least an AA or BA degree or equivalent educational experience, not aware of any deputies with GEDs. Over 80 detention deputies are dual certified.

As far as work load, it's 168 hours a month, which is 8 more hours than when we had a 40 hour week, for those of you mathematically challenged. But with just a GED I don't expect you to comprehend this.

As far as issues to bring up to the sheriff, there are too many to mention here. The key is that only a union can present them to this sheriff because individual members fear retaliation for speaking up about working conditions and incompetent management.

Unregistered
    That would be "detention deputy" to you not "jailer", which is a derogatory term, same as if I called you "pig".

If you are jealous because we make the same money as you feel free to transfer over to the jail. Then you can sit around and do nothing plus get the free meal. Don't like that deal? People vote with their feet and a lot more people are trying to get out of the jail and into patrol or courthouse than vice-versa. Why do you think that is?

Most of us have at least an AA or BA degree or equivalent educational experience, not aware of any deputies with GEDs. Over 80 detention deputies are dual certified.

As far as work load, it's 168 hours a month, which is 8 more hours than when we had a 40 hour week, for those of you mathematically challenged. But with just a GED I don't expect you to comprehend this.

As far as issues to bring up to the sheriff, there are too many to mention here. The key is that only a union can present them to this sheriff because individual members fear retaliation for speaking up about working conditions and incompetent management.
    Why would anybody fear retaliation for speaking up? Nothing has ever happened to a single person that spoke up about issues, problem employees or violations under Sheriff B.

Unregistered

Be Anonymous and Bring It

Oh Bob rules by fear. LE and the public that LE are SWORN to serve and protect, and whose salaries WE pay, have this beautiful forum to use for good and expose the forces of evil. It will fester in Bob and weaken him.

How about all those endless effin' reports?

Unregistered

So let me get this straight. You’re mad because you work 14 days a week I’m stead of 20? That too is simple math, and 14 is 6 less than 20. And the extra 8 hours affords you pay or comp at time and a half right? More simple math. And you get 10 or more paid holidays, working or not right? And I would imagine you get shift differential for night shift. You don’t pay for any equipment, ever. You get health insurance, dental insurance, eye care coverage, short term and long term disability and a pension. Oh and free counseling assistance through EAP, you should try that. I’m pretty sure you have nothing to complain about with regards to pay, benefits, equipment, or training. So what’s your *****? Ohhhhhhhhhh, you work in a jail and that just dawned on you. If it’s food you want, make your own. If it’s that bad go elsewhere. They need jailers, turnkeys, hacks and bulls everywhere. But don’t ***** about working in a jail and being mad because it’s a depressing environment. It’s a jail stupid, what did you think it would be, Disneyland?

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight. You’re mad because you work 14 days a week I’m stead of 20? That too is simple math, and 14 is 6 less than 20. And the extra 8 hours affords you pay or comp at time and a half right? More simple math. And you get 10 or more paid holidays, working or not right? And I would imagine you get shift differential for night shift. You don’t pay for any equipment, ever. You get health insurance, dental insurance, eye care coverage, short term and long term disability and a pension. Oh and free counseling assistance through EAP, you should try that. I’m pretty sure you have nothing to complain about with regards to pay, benefits, equipment, or training. So what’s your *****? Ohhhhhhhhhh, you work in a jail and that just dawned on you. If it’s food you want, make your own. If it’s that bad go elsewhere. They need jailers, turnkeys, hacks and bulls everywhere. But don’t ***** about working in a jail and being mad because it’s a depressing environment. It’s a jail stupid, what did you think it would be, Disneyland?
    - the 12 hour shifts suck for those working in the jail.

- work period consists of 84 hours instead of 80. The extra 4 hours are not OT.

- all the other stuff you mentioned we have always had.

- the food offered by Trinity sucks. The jail needs a civilian operated cafeteria.

- there are many other issues which you do not know about since you do not work in the jail.

- your sarcastic and demeaning remarks shows you are an ignorant moron with delusions of patrol grandeur.

Since you do not work at the jail, you are not aware of the problems, you are not aware of the union votes, the only conclusion is that you are a jealous jerk who is complaining about jail deputies making the same money you are. Well suck it up snowflake because you do not know the reasons for that either due to your limited mental capacity. If you want to know why we have pay parity go see HR or any of the jail brass and they will be happy to enlighten you.

Unregistered
    Jesus H Christ, you two. Just get a room and bang it out.

Unregistered
    - the 12 hour shifts suck for those working in the jail.

- work period consists of 84 hours instead of 80. The extra 4 hours are not OT.

- all the other stuff you mentioned we have always had.

- the food offered by Trinity sucks. The jail needs a civilian operated cafeteria.

- there are many other issues which you do not know about since you do not work in the jail.

- your sarcastic and demeaning remarks shows you are an ignorant moron with delusions of patrol grandeur.

Since you do not work at the jail, you are not aware of the problems, you are not aware of the union votes, the only conclusion is that you are a jealous jerk who is complaining about jail deputies making the same money you are. Well suck it up snowflake because you do not know the reasons for that either due to your limited mental capacity. If you want to know why we have pay parity go see HR or any of the jail brass and they will be happy to enlighten you.
    Okay **** tard, here is my reply.

Work Period - You work 12 hour shifts that consist of 84 hour work periods every two weeks. By law in Florida you are entitled to time and a half for any time you work over 80 hours in a two week period. You are getting overtime for it unless you opt for comp time. The only way it’s paid at straight time is if you took off during that period, then you lose the time and half hour for hour that you took off. Check your electronic check dufus.

Pay Parity - Back when you were in elementary school a man named Everett Rice was Sheriff. Rice had to allow Corrections and the LEO sides of the house vote on collective bargaining. LEO voted yes and for the FOP. The jail was lured with the promise of pay parity by Rice in exchange for a vote if no on collective bargaining for Corrections. That is exactly how that happened, I was there junior.

Enjoy that bit of enlightenment my little millinial douche bag. The jail has been on 12’s ever since your dumb ass has been here. Trinity has been here for more than a decade. You don’t take a job knowing what the conditions and benefits are and then cry foul the day you realize you made a bad ****ing decision.

P.S. None of your jail brass were jail brass when that shit happened. Enlighten that you ****ing moron. Go search another rectum there hero.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast