County response to Hurricane Michael.

Unregistered

County response to Hurricane Michael.

The panhandle is devastated and the county is silent, not even an email asking for volunteers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The panhandle is devastated and the county is silent, not even an email asking for volunteers.

Who cares? Oh you, FU

Unregistered
    You must be the same idiot that comes on here and makes the same idiotic post any time there is a disaster within a 1000 mile radius of Miami. Do your job and keep your activities within the confines of your pay grade.

BTW, the County does not make those decisions, FEMA does and they will tell you how many people they need and where to send them and most importantly prove that you would will be self sufficient and not a drain on their resources.

Unregistered
    yeah ok, make squads shorter than they are, sure I'll have handle 20 calls in a day just because you want to go help.

Unregistered
    yeah ok, make squads shorter than they are, sure I'll have handle 20 calls in a day just because you want to go help.
    Hey, I just want to leave this cesspool of a county, make ching-ching on A/B and best of all, no reports to write.

Unregistered
    After Hurricane Andrew, dozens of police agencies throughout the state sent help to us. I remember those guys/gals as being a huge help. I remember being exhausted after trying to fix my house and work 12 hour shifts. I was partnered up with a guy from Holy Springs. He really helped me. They directed traffic and did a lot of the crap jobs we all complain about. I never heard one of those guys complain. We should send a contingent to help our brothers and sisters. IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO!

Unregistered
    The least the county could do is send donations to Leo’s who are in need. Water, tarps, plywood, toys for their children? Help Leo’s clean out there homes and readjust to living out of hotels??
    Imagine if your home got wiped away and you were expected to continue working Alpha Bravo while ur family suffered.
    You youngsters don’t know what that’s like, you think Alpha Bravo is collecting a fat check to set up flares.