City Spends $300,000 for a little piece of fake grass

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

City Spends $300,000 for a little piece of fake grass

$300,000 paving over REAL grass with cement and replacing it with FAKE grass
    miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-tea…
    Now you know why we didn’t get a better contract
    I could had gone to Home Depo and done it for $200

Unregistered
    Well when you paid a really crazy price for anything from any department within the city. You know somebody is getting a kickback of some $$.

Unregistered
    Well you see Miami has a 'area 51' like the Military doesn't have. So high prices of having anything done here, is needed to fund this special account.. These account are lining city official pockets!!

Unregistered

Faceless...

But again we can get what we deserve or take the city to court because we will bankrupt the city and city don't have money blah blah blah, unreal!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    $300,000 paving over REAL grass with cement and replacing it with FAKE grass
    miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-tea…
    Now you know why we didn’t get a better contract
    I could had gone to Home Depo and done it for $200
    Just look around the expressways and the planting of flowers and plants that everyone knows won’t survive yet hundreds thousands go to someone to plant them year after year

Unregistered
    I bet if we all got the whole amount we were screwed over. If we all agreed to give each 50k off the top to the Mayor, City manage and the whole counsel. However, the city can't afford to do what's correct, cause the Mayor just got a really big raise. Where did this money come from? Now before they can agree, you have to wait for all the above mentioned to get their big increase too. Why does staff make so much to SIT at a desk and have those working under them. Do all the work and help them make decisions?