FHP Shorthanded???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

FHP Shorthanded???

You all come on here and complain of running from crash to crash and not having time to do anything else. Then the other day in a county in Troop C, I see 3 troopers at a minor crash with no road blockage. Then tonight after hundreds of troopers were sent to the panhandle to assist with hurricane recovery, I see 2 troopers at a minor crash with no road blockage.

How in the world you biatch about being so short handed, but yet you can have multiple troopers at such minor crashes and take hours to get to serious crashes?

Unregistered
    Because all days off and leave have been cancelled indefinitely for all Troopers including CVE, THI, and motors etc and we are working 12 hours on and 12 hours off covering the road.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You all come on here and complain of running from crash to crash and not having time to do anything else. Then the other day in a county in Troop C, I see 3 troopers at a minor crash with no road blockage. Then tonight after hundreds of troopers were sent to the panhandle to assist with hurricane recovery, I see 2 troopers at a minor crash with no road blockage.

How in the world you biatch about being so short handed, but yet you can have multiple troopers at such minor crashes and take hours to get to serious crashes?
    Because every day and every county and every troop is different... Einstein...

Unregistered
    Because all days off and leave have been cancelled indefinitely for all Troopers including CVE, THI, and motors etc and we are working 12 hours on and 12 hours off covering the road.
    Across the whole sate??! What is the point of that? A trooper in miami has to work that because of a storm in the panhandle?!

Unregistered
    Across the whole sate??! What is the point of that? A trooper in miami has to work that because of a storm in the panhandle?!
    Because, Einstein, these troopers who got sent to help were sent from across the state. Therefore, having regular rotations would leave most counties with below-minimum staffing.... working the 12 hour shifts is the easiest way to remedy that. Cool? Got it, genius? Great.

Unregistered
    Because, Einstein, these troopers who got sent to help were sent from across the state. Therefore, having regular rotations would leave most counties with below-minimum staffing.... working the 12 hour shifts is the easiest way to remedy that. Cool? Got it, genius? Great.
    Listen dipstick. You guys are below minimum 24/7 anyway. Hurricane or no hurricane. So don't give me that.

Idk why they send all those troopers anyway. You guys don't do squat. Just like during Irma recovery. All y'all did was drive around and some of you directed traffic. It took like 6 troopers, a Sgt and a Lt to direct traffic at the interection of CR951 and Davis boulevard in naples, lol. You guys are a disgrace.

Unregistered
    We have troopers cutting through the debris to try and get to other troopers homes. Until yesterday we had one Trooper who was still MIA and you are concerned about two Troopers at a crash together. It's not all dinner at the governor's mansion.

Get a chainsaw and help!!

Unregistered
    Listen dipstick. You guys are below minimum 24/7 anyway. Hurricane or no hurricane. So don't give me that.

Idk why they send all those troopers anyway. You guys don't do squat. Just like during Irma recovery. All y'all did was drive around and some of you directed traffic. It took like 6 troopers, a Sgt and a Lt to direct traffic at the interection of CR951 and Davis boulevard in naples, lol. You guys are a disgrace.
    You're on here blasting Troopers, instead of having the balls to say it to their faces, and you're calling us a "disgrace"? If you're looking for a disgrace, it's between your legs, there short round.

Unregistered
    You're on here blasting Troopers, instead of having the balls to say it to their faces, and you're calling us a "disgrace"? If you're looking for a disgrace, it's between your legs, there short round.
    Punctuation goes inside quotes there genius..

Unregistered
    I'm not blasting anyone. I'm telling the truth. But don't worry, the public is starting to realize how useless y'all are. That's why the legislature was considering booting y'all out of some counties in central FL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast