Hurricane - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again not to harp on it but it’s because our leadership is too worried about lunch breaks, DAS hourly entries, and using your vehicle for 2 miles past your house; SRT and hurricanes mean nothing to them. Just make sure your indicating your 30 minute lunch break on hurricane detail.
    You also forgot boonie hats.

Unregistered
    It’s gett better......heard today my tactical thigh holster and fingerless gloves will soon be taboo cuz the chief says it makes us look like thugs and not the right image.

Unregistered
    It’s gett better......heard today my tactical thigh holster and fingerless gloves will soon be taboo cuz the chief says it makes us look like thugs and not the right image.
    No boonie hats, thigh holsters or tactical gloves. I have to agree. Unauthorized patches stuck to the vest Velcro, sheath knives, quad mag pouches, bloused pans, etc. look silly and don't fit our service first image. I think we should carry our guns in a briefcase right next to the I&E receipt book.

Unregistered
    I’d like to go visit Titusville. It must be the safest place in the world. The Chief feels we don’t need to look like police or have the right equipment to do our jobs. He wants us to smile shake hands and kiss babies. He’s worried about our image how about the damn polo shirt with all the patches. No one notices the thought holster there too busy wondering about the shirt.

Unregistered
    Pantie waist Philpot is the problem

Unregistered
    some of our folks returned and this is what we’ve learned

three of our south region supervisors are still running this deployment weeks after the incident
    tallahassee supervision are completely disconnected from this quiet and have spent more time worrying about DAS and lunch breaks than arranging sleeping quarters that are on par with what other state departments have to stay in

it has been a long time and several elections since we had leadership this inept and clueless

Unregistered
    some of our folks returned and this is what we’ve learned

three of our south region supervisors are still running this deployment weeks after the incident
    tallahassee supervision are completely disconnected from this quiet and have spent more time worrying about DAS and lunch breaks than arranging sleeping quarters that are on par with what other state departments have to stay in

it has been a long time and several elections since we had leadership this inept and clueless
    Just like a political ad, your statement is full of half truths. I suspect your "returning folks" ate the little packets inside the MRE's that say "DO NOT EAT"

The OPS is running fine. Face it. Mikie took care of the details and there is no Mikie anymore. There is no SRT Commander or TCO Captain. Field supervisors cant make up the difference. The biggest problem has been the whiners that expected to stack points on their Marriot Rewards card. Hopefully next time they will stay home.

Unregistered
    Just like a political ad, your statement is full of half truths. I suspect your "returning folks" ate the little packets inside the MRE's that say "DO NOT EAT"

The OPS is running fine. Face it. Mikie took care of the details and there is no Mikie anymore. There is no SRT Commander or TCO Captain. Field supervisors cant make up the difference. The biggest problem has been the whiners that expected to stack points on their Marriot Rewards card. Hopefully next time they will stay home.
    Thanks for the input, clown.

Unregistered
    Detail is great. People appreciate you. Food is the best. Lots of OT to be had. Instead of being rotated out before you are ready you get to stay as long as you want. Field supervisors are easy to deal with. The only problem is no hotel but SRT command takes the hit for that. Assignments are good too. We are being taken care of. Best gig is power company tent city. Try to get that if you come back for third rotation.

Unregistered
    So who did they appoint as replacement for Mikie? It had to be somebody! I used to complain all the time about the puzzle palace (AKA TCO) having too many LT's and Captains but things seem worse with just one Lt. No efficiency whatsoever and upper level management fails to take any responsibility. You have civilians basically running training, fleet, and accreditation now. Scary. Not to say they can't help, but you need a strong LT or Captain coordinating all of that!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast