Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    CG has been in CPI a long time. Is there a better practice than promoting from within a specialized unit? Its just logical...who the **** cares about a radio battery...seriously.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CG has been in CPI a long time. Is there a better practice than promoting from within a specialized unit? Its just logical...who the **** cares about a radio battery...seriously.
    When she’s back in the real world dong your PMP, or better yet trying to run an actual active shooter scene you’ll care.....especially if Gibby doesn’t answer on the first ring and run it for her by phone!

Unregistered
    Jesus Deanna relax. You and your huge ears are on the command staff page now, relax. You’ll be ahead of your husband in rank soon and you can dump him again for whichever stud you want. Hell when Sean retires you can be with him without fear of anyone getting fired. Or was that big boob cross fit Barbie that was with Sean. I can’t keep up with who he is with.
    Can’t keep up with who Deanna has been with either. Her and her big ears have made the rounds. Who’s was the guy with the strippers pole in his house that she was doing? If gonna talk crap about Sean let’s let the trash talk go for everyone. Fact is Deanna and her big ears have been used for more than hearing and serviced more than a few.

Unregistered
    Can’t keep up with who Deanna has been with either. Her and her big ears have made the rounds. Who’s was the guy with the strippers pole in his house that she was doing? If gonna talk crap about Sean let’s let the trash talk go for everyone. Fact is Deanna and her big ears have been used for more than hearing and serviced more than a few.
    Strippers pole, wat up with that? Does Sean know and did he approve? that sounds like the Barbie girl not DC.

Unregistered
    Luv the ears. Nice handles for Sean.

Unregistered
    Luv the ears. Nice handles for Sean.
    ????

I thought Sean swung the other way...

Unregistered
    ????

I thought Sean swung the other way...
    Is that true? Deanna will be disappointed. Although she does top Paul if ya know what I mean.

Unregistered
    Is that true? Deanna will be disappointed. Although she does top Paul if ya know what I mean.
    Or Paul is on the bottom for Sean?

Unregistered
    Or Paul is on the bottom for Sean?
    Give it a rest. Sean could not handle Deanna. She would wear him out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12