Oh Captain My Captain
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Oh Captain My Captain

IOB is ablaze with rumors that a certain newly promoted Captain (Cindy G.) went to the gas pumps to have her gear inventoried and couldn’t even figure out how to take the battery off her walkie so she could see the serial number? Another great choice Bob! Scared bunnies abound!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    IOB is ablaze with rumors that a certain newly promoted Captain (Cindy G.) went to the gas pumps to have her gear inventoried and couldn’t even figure out how to take the battery off her walkie so she could see the serial number? Another great choice Bob! Scared bunnies abound!
    I was in in-service with her many years ago and laughed my ass off when she couldn’t take her pistol apart. Starts saying how Gibby always cleans it, he’s not here in class etc. Thought the red shirts were gonna die......

Unregistered
    Another brilliant pick by Sheriff BG! We need more like her in the upper ranks! Experience, background, education and ability are all that matter in the selection process! Ask BG and he will tell you that's how it is and you'd better like it like that!

Unregistered
    She is in CPI for god’s sakes who cares. The ones out there that have guns carry rubber bullets. Do you want to be a CPT in CPI? Let her have it and keeps someone else from being stuck in the rubber gun squad doing social work.

Unregistered
    She is in CPI for god’s sakes who cares. The ones out there that have guns carry rubber bullets. Do you want to be a CPT in CPI? Let her have it and keeps someone else from being stuck in the rubber gun squad doing social work.
    The problem is one day she’ll be back in Patrol and will be making decisions..........

Unregistered
    Wasn’t she in charge at the negotiator conference when Pasco county Bob White’s daughter got knocked up by now Lt. Randy “awesome as hell” Corlett? Or did the baby turn out to be someone elses? Can’t find my PCSO “who’s doing who this week” scorecard!

Unregistered
    For starters most of us never use the second battery, so maybe that’s why. Be that as it may, she has more balls than some. And it would have made more sense to put her in Narcotics than the nutless wonder, AKA Deanna’s *****, Paul Carey. Maybe Paul was getting too close to the females in the stables of CPID. And I don’t think you will see her in Patrol, they don’t like having female supervisors there.

Unregistered
    Because those with the biggest nuts talk sh** about people while hiding in anonymity on this board which no longer serves any purpose other to smear with false accusations fueled by jealousy, inadequacy, or professional failures. When bad things happen in your life, you should know why.

Unregistered
    Because those with the biggest nuts talk sh** about people while hiding in anonymity on this board which no longer serves any purpose other to smear with false accusations fueled by jealousy, inadequacy, or professional failures. When bad things happen in your life, you should know why.
    Gibby, you ok bro??

Unregistered
    Jesus Deanna relax. You and your huge ears are on the command staff page now, relax. You’ll be ahead of your husband in rank soon and you can dump him again for whichever stud you want. Hell when Sean retires you can be with him without fear of anyone getting fired. Or was that big boob cross fit Barbie that was with Sean. I can’t keep up with who he is with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast