FOP Contract ratification postpone till next week perc negotiations Meeting!

Unregistered

FOP Contract ratification postpone till next week perc negotiations Meeting!

Why! What’s the rush now. The contract was already voted on. I’m starting to smell a scam here

Unregistered
    Why isn’t the FOP sending an email about this??? I told you fools..... we needed to stay together and vote NO. Get ready for the BBC.... it’s gonna hurt

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why isn’t the FOP sending an email about this??? I told you fools..... we needed to stay together and vote NO. Get ready for the BBC.... it’s gonna hurt
    Guess your not on the mailing list I got it.

Unregistered
    so where is our law suit money , the contract pass after that terrible scary letter or scam letter , so where the money now.

Unregistered
    so where is our law suit money , the contract pass after that terrible scary letter or scam letter , so where the money now.
    In the city’s coffers.

Unregistered
    Any news? Fop is quite as usual

Unregistered

Any Update

Anything new Lugo or Javi?

Unregistered
    I'll be at the next meeting and I will demand an explanation about our money and if I get a stupid answer I'm putting my foot up someone ass

Unregistered
    I'll be at the next meeting and I will demand an explanation about our money and if I get a stupid answer I'm putting my foot up someone ass
    When it’s next FOP meeting