LCSO fails general public Bell Tower - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Wow someone is a little touchy and jealous! I agree with your golf doctor statement, everything else is garbage. Pay is up, raises are good, which means you and your little b i t c h boys won’t be the next sheriff. You know that so you lash out at anyone you can, but the facts are the facts. No go TRY to gather some support, I promise your going to need a ton!!!

Unregistered
    We have a very basic organization chart on the website. I would love a more detailed one to see exactly what all these LTs and Captains do all day. We just promoted a handful of captains, what are they all assigned to???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have a very basic organization chart on the website. I would love a more detailed one to see exactly what all these LTs and Captains do all day. We just promoted a handful of captains, what are they all assigned to???
    It's all Public Record. Just need to 119 all the records. It will be interesting to see how much the 'promotion' wages add up to, along with where they are all assigned. We're so top heavy it's pathetic. While we're at it, lets get all the records on the GOLF DOCTOR and see what lies in that dirty hole.

Unregistered
    It winds up to be another loss for you. I can’t waot to see your faces next week. So easy

Unregistered
    Somebody is going to jail, his name rhymes with fence

Unregistered
    Somebody is going to jail, his name rhymes with fence
    Not gonna happen

Unregistered
    Where did captain Shelly and Captain P from Bonita get assigned to? Driving around and waving unit?

Unregistered
    Wow someone is a little touchy and jealous! I agree with your golf doctor statement, everything else is garbage. Pay is up, raises are good, which means you and your little b i t c h boys won’t be the next sheriff. You know that so you lash out at anyone you can, but the facts are the facts. No go TRY to gather some support, I promise your going to need a ton!!!

Hahaha, one of the hallways puppets speaks, great to see you got up off your knees for a minute, and heck you may be right, but then again you might be wrong, Carmine's mistake is trusting certain people, but it only takes one or two to say something, but troll we will see

Unregistered
    Where did captain Shelly and Captain P from Bonita get assigned to? Driving around and waving unit?
    Cheer leading squad

Unregistered
    It's all Public Record. Just need to 119 all the records. It will be interesting to see how much the 'promotion' wages add up to, along with where they are all assigned. We're so top heavy it's pathetic. While we're at it, lets get all the records on the GOLF DOCTOR and see what lies in that dirty hole.
    The people promoted in the hallway get their big money and then get the 5 percent raises nice timing, Mr FBI man sure can out good, captain for a minute in charge of cheer leading and now a colonel, wait wasnt that the same FBI guy who the union took their complaint too and now a colonel hahaha got to love it and while your 119 heck with HR and see that some of these people didnt have to go through the hiring process while everyone else did, well not the new sheriff among the select few, but if the media and others actually look at these issues among others, could make a great story

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast