+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 153
 

Thread: Well Alvin?

  1. #141
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn’t it kind of funny since “Hank” Hermaphrodite, “Avilla” Alvin, and the “brochure bozo” have departed off this page, all of the problems of VCSO have sure enough disappeared magically too! What happened to the “so called” disgruntled Deputies? The scheme those clowns were cooking up has surely been exposed! Two things you can at least still count on is”Avilla” Alvin still obsessing over David Lee Davis and him not delivering on his “embarrassing” promises he assured us he was delivering as noted above. What happened to all of these inflated VCSO problems? I thought the fraud “Hankster” was going to reveal all and bring down the Sheriff? Where’s all these unhappy workers at the VCSO hiding out? They seemed to magically disappear along with the 3 Amigos Agitators. How convenient, right?
    Give it a rest. Obviously you enjoy arguing with Alvin, Henry and Szabo. Enjoy the holidays and try not to respond to forums from months ago.

  2. #142
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Give it a rest. Obviously you enjoy arguing with Alvin, Henry and Szabo. Enjoy the holidays and try not to respond to forums from months ago.
    Nah, we just enjoy pointing out what douchebags and frauds they were on here. I personally love making fun of them! Still couldn’t argue the point. Where’s all these disgruntled deputies under Chitwood? It’s funny how it all went away when they left. That’s really right up there with the failing yellow journalism blogger from Hanky. Frauds hang together and frauds leave together in harmony. Hyperbole and dishonesty at its finest! It’s exactly what a criminal would concoct.

  3. #143
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nah, we just enjoy pointing out what douchebags and frauds they were on here. I personally love making fun of them! Still couldn’t argue the point. Where’s all these disgruntled deputies under Chitwood? It’s funny how it all went away when they left. That’s really right up there with the failing yellow journalism blogger from Hanky. Frauds hang together and frauds leave together in harmony. Hyperbole and dishonesty at its finest! It’s exactly what a criminal would concoct.
    It is funny that chity is still a hypocrite

  4. #144
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is funny that chity is still a hypocrite
    It’s funny Chitwood will be re-elected Sheriff in 2020 and the empty suits that bragged so hard on this page haven’t produced squat! Where are the frauds Hanky, Panky, and Fakey? I want to hear the fraud posers pretending to be staff tell us the problems at VCSO. They left and the problems left. Where’s these disgruntled deputies?

  5. #145
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s funny Chitwood will be re-elected Sheriff in 2020 and the empty suits that bragged so hard on this page haven’t produced squat! Where are the frauds Hanky, Panky, and Fakey? I want to hear the fraud posers pretending to be staff tell us the problems at VCSO. They left and the problems left. Where’s these disgruntled deputies?
    You cannot spell hypocrite without chity

  6. #146
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You cannot spell hypocrite without chity
    Shhhh! We’re supposed to keep quiet on here now! It didn’t go the way the perverted sexagesimal sexual stalker (60 year old might be the age he moved out of mom’s), Hermaphrodite “Healthy” Heifer Hanky, and the manufacturer’s home mogul realtor of the year. Hanky was going to “report” on the scheme they were cooking up on here, but, his bum health and being exposed as frauds on here had them leave the boards in shame! Where are all these disgruntled Deputies? Where is the evidence and goods? Failed “Anybody but” boards, failure in life and daughter, criminal, failed careers, deadbeats, a sleaze bag and lying scumbags in general! That pretty sums it up for the rest of the clown show too (deadbeat classless morons on life support). Where’s these unhappy Deputies? Where, where, where? Come out, come out where ever you are?

  7. #147
    Unregistered
    Guest
    HYpoCrITe…...

  8. #148
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HYpoCrITe…...
    FRAUDsters

  9. #149
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FRAUDsters
    Bleeding heart liberal posing as a conservative

  10. #150
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bleeding heart liberal posing as a conservative
    You mean like Hank posing as a journalist? Where’s those disgruntled Deputies?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •