Hurricane disaster - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Why is North Florida the only Troopers working Alpha/Bravo shift. I guest the rest of the state will not have a chances for that FEMA money and have this go to are high five. South Florida is working normal shift. Plus it seems to be all CVE troopers working in the panhandle.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Post Translation:
    I’m a douche... I’m insecure... everyone is dumb but me... why won’t anyone listen to me, gonna hold my breath and stomp my feet till they do... No one else is worthy of anything. If I don’t make it it’s not because I’m a loser douche bag. I need my safe space.
    Thank you for describing Gorley. Wheres my hat?

Unregistered
    Why is North Florida the only Troopers working Alpha/Bravo shift. I guest the rest of the state will not have a chances for that FEMA money and have this go to are high five. South Florida is working normal shift. Plus it seems to be all CVE troopers working in the panhandle.
    Are or our...come on guy.

Stopwhining and keep things in perspective.

Unregistered
    This has got to be the most disorganized mess I have ever seen in my life. You have all these lieutenants and captains that can’t make a decision without checking with Gourley. The same person (Gourley) that failed to listen to the road guys when they begged him to keep I-75 closed in fog and killed three when he refused to temporarily close I-10 for an ice storm. He may know policy but he has a history of lying and is a terible supervisor. He also managed to cover up several other issues when he was a district captain......ie suicide attempt and doestic violence just to name a few. He has zero credibility and is incompetent. God bless us if he is ever sought after tobe Colonel!!!!!

Unregistered
    This has got to be the most disorganized mess I have ever seen in my life. You have all these lieutenants and captains that can’t make a decision without checking with Gourley. The same person (Gourley) that failed to listen to the road guys when they begged him to keep I-75 closed in fog and killed three when he refused to temporarily close I-10 for an ice storm. He may know policy but he has a history of lying and is a terible supervisor. He also managed to cover up several other issues when he was a district captain......ie suicide attempt and doestic violence just to name a few. He has zero credibility and is incompetent. God bless us if he is ever sought after tobe Colonel!!!!!
    What deployment you at? You could get a job with CNN (fake news) if you want to change careers.
    Jeez!

Unregistered
    Of course it's mostly CVE working in the panhandle. We are the new unpaid QRF. Just wait until the feds see that we fell below our required number of inspections again and they withhold the states federal highway money. FHP is woefully understaffed and use CVE pick up the slack. CVE is not all that great, better schedule yes most of the time. Come on over especially if you like to drive around in 7 year old vehicles with 150000 miles on them.

Unregistered
    Of course it's mostly CVE working in the panhandle. We are the new unpaid QRF. Just wait until the feds see that we fell below our required number of inspections again and they withhold the states federal highway money. FHP is woefully understaffed and use CVE pick up the slack. CVE is not all that great, better schedule yes most of the time. Come on over especially if you like to drive around in 7 year old vehicles with 150000 miles on them.
    I cannot believe you are on here whining about having to help the citizens of Florida and about driving a 7 year old car. What exactly were you told when you voluntarily applied for this profession?

Unregistered
    It’s about time CVE did something. Inspections are not below the numbers needed because of this hurricane response. It’s because of plan old sorry and lazy. No sympathy here.

Unregistered
    Don't worrier about missing your quotas. The Florida Highway Patrol is holding back the FMCSA grant money and are using CVE on FEMA time. They will just increase you overtime later and the overtime whores will catch you guys up with BS inspections. See a truck stop a truck.

The Feds don't care. If the did they would check your timesheets with your activities for each day but this is not happening and your Chief will do what every it takes to climb the chain for after the elections.

Unregistered
    It’s about time CVE did something. Inspections are not below the numbers needed because of this hurricane response. It’s because of plan old sorry and lazy. No sympathy here.
    May be true. But they were getting their goal before they merged with FHP and troopers started transferring into CVE.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast