Hurricane disaster - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And you’re part of the change, what a disaster!
    There’s a new breed of trooper now. They no longer fabricate stories about how good the patrol was back in the day when soda pop was a nickel. They don’t like to go up each others ass either. What a shame.

Unregistered
    There’s a new breed of trooper now. They no longer fabricate stories about how good the patrol was back in the day when soda pop was a nickel. They don’t like to go up each others ass either. What a shame.
    A new breed, 😂😂😂! More like cross-breed!

Unregistered
    This is such a damn mess.....100 troopers and we dont have any of them to handle calls??????? This is rediculous sending troopers 100 miles frim pensacola every day!!!! wtf is going on ?????

Unregistered
    I tell you whats going on, you promote all these people to positions of authority and the have not worked the road in ages!!! They act like they know what is going on, get on the radio pop off about this that and the other. meantime the sheriff is calling for help and no one knows what the 150 troopers are supposed to be doing. Colonel you have some incompetent staff running this detail!!!!!

Unregistered

Talking

Yeap; the "New Breed" of Affirmative Action Snow Flakes who don't know squat and want everything handed to them without earning none of it. They can't even pass a promotional exam with the questions given to them ahead of time.

Unregistered
    Yeap; the "New Breed" of Affirmative Action Snow Flakes who don't know squat and want everything handed to them without earning none of it. They can't even pass a promotional exam with the questions given to them ahead of time.
    QRF leaders have screwed the pooch on this one.
    No real plan of action. Its very obvious Blom is good friends with Spaulding, because theres no way in hell anyone would allow him or Gorley to run any event.

Unregistered
    No real plan of action. Its very obvious Blom is good friends with Spaulding, because theres no way in hell anyone would allow him or Gorley to run any event.
    I’m sure an annoying anonymous a$$ clown such as yourself would have it all figured out.

Unregistered
    I’m sure an annoying anonymous a$$ clown such as yourself would have it all figured out.
    You're exactly right. Mr. Anonymous a$$ wipe.

Unregistered
    You're exactly right. Mr. Anonymous a$$ wipe.
    Dont worry boys, Police from all over the state are coming in to help out. Y'all just direct traffic for us. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Post Translation:
    I’m a douche... I’m insecure... everyone is dumb but me... why won’t anyone listen to me, gonna hold my breath and stomp my feet till they do... No one else is worthy of anything. If I don’t make it it’s not because I’m a loser douche bag. I need my safe space.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast