+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Hurricane disaster

    How many people out there are aware of the lack of common sense among the brass at FHP? They are more worried the “good” press they could get from this hurricane than the safety of the troopers. They had Troopers driving all around the Panama City area during the hurricane...Just trying to figure out where they should ultimately go. Hummmm....wouldn’t keeping them at the academy until after the hurricane passed been the wise choice?!?! From what I’ve heard there are at least 20-30 Troopers stuck who knows where with no food, water or a way to leave because of downed trees and power lines. I hear even the upper brass are stuck there too. Well played FHP, well played.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many people out there are aware of the lack of common sense among the brass at FHP? They are more worried the “good” press they could get from this hurricane than the safety of the troopers. They had Troopers driving all around the Panama City area during the hurricane...Just trying to figure out where they should ultimately go. Hummmm....wouldn’t keeping them at the academy until after the hurricane passed been the wise choice?!?! From what I’ve heard there are at least 20-30 Troopers stuck who knows where with no food, water or a way to leave because of downed trees and power lines. I hear even the upper brass are stuck there too. Well played FHP, well played.
    Typical slug. Speaking when you have no idea what you’re talking about. It’s all a big conspiracy, right?

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical slug. Speaking when you have no idea what you’re talking about. It’s all a big conspiracy, right?
    No, it’s not a conspiracy. Just stating facts. They’re held up at a college in Chipley. I’ve heard Gourley and Blom are stuck there too.
    It’ll all make its way out there. Just lucky none of the troopers were injured or worse driving around in a Cat 4 because the brass can’t get their acts together.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, it’s not a conspiracy. Just stating facts. They’re held up at a college in Chipley. I’ve heard Gourley and Blom are stuck there too.
    It’ll all make its way out there. Just lucky none of the troopers were injured or worse driving around in a Cat 4 because the brass can’t get their acts together.
    When Hurricane Opal hit in 1995, we all spent the night at the old Academy as the storm passed through. The next day after a short briefing, we convoyed to Panama City Beach, checked in at the Holiday Inn, and the troopers assigned to alpha shift began their tour. I was in bravo, we had a big contingency of deputies from all over, and other State LEO’s that came to assist. It was along two weeks but we did our duty. Very organized and good coordination from everyone.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When Hurricane Opal hit in 1995, we all spent the night at the old Academy as the storm passed through. The next day after a short briefing, we convoyed to Panama City Beach, checked in at the Holiday Inn, and the troopers assigned to alpha shift began their tour. I was in bravo, we had a big contingency of deputies from all over, and other State LEO’s that came to assist. It was along two weeks but we did our duty. Very organized and good coordination from everyone.
    Wow! What a cool story! I can’t wait to tell it to my friends and family! Sounds just like every other circus show we’ve ever done, but I’m sure you remember it being amazing with your Alzheimer’s.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow! What a cool story! I can’t wait to tell it to my friends and family! Sounds just like every other circus show we’ve ever done, but I’m sure you remember it being amazing with your Alzheimer’s.
    How about I stick up your ass, Alzheimer’s included free of charge!

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about I stick up your ass, Alzheimer’s included free of charge!
    You sound like the type of guy who loves going up other men’s asses... it’s not 1995, when you were a young 50 year old trooper anymore... Things have changed.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You sound like the type of guy who loves going up other men’s asses... it’s not 1995, when you were a young 50 year old trooper anymore... Things have changed.
    And you’re part of the change, what a disaster!

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical slug. Speaking when you have no idea what you’re talking about. It’s all a big conspiracy, right?
    Not a conspiracy. Last shift I worked there where still troopers not accounted for. It really didn't even seem to be a concern for anyone either.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    They would accomplish a lot more if they taught you guys to read and write.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •