IUPA backs Desantis - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Gillum’s a communist

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hold on now! Have you looked recently at how our Federal Deficit has grown exponentially under this knucklehead while inflation is rising significantly and wages remain relatively stagnant. Our pension and benefits are typically supported by democratic candidates and decreased by republicans. Historically, Republicans are behind reducing civil servant salaries and benefits. If you are about to receive the fruits of a successful career in law enforcement, you can usually thank a democrat. BTW, a huge part of DeSantis' base are uneducated, not educated economists!Most of the educated, do not support DeSantis because of his stands against sensible gun regulation and women's rights. He is also a conspiracy theorist !
    You have the nerve to make the claim out pension and benefits are supported by democrats?

We have a democrat for sheriff currently who is withholding our raises, not giving a decent raise, not even competing with other departments in pay and benefits, and taking care of his friends.

He’s sent millions back to the county since he’s been here all while claiming to be broke and sending hundreds of millions back to the corrupt democrat politicians on Broward County.

You know, the same corrupt democrats who don’t support the police in Broward County. You’re argument is baseless and without merit and frankly it’s old and tired. Probably just like you. You liberal jack azz.

Unregistered
    You have the nerve to make the claim out pension and benefits are supported by democrats?

We have a democrat for sheriff currently who is withholding our raises, not giving a decent raise, not even competing with other departments in pay and benefits, and taking care of his friends.

He’s sent millions back to the county since he’s been here all while claiming to be broke and sending hundreds of millions back to the corrupt democrat politicians on Broward County.

You know, the same corrupt democrats who don’t support the police in Broward County. You’re argument is baseless and without merit and frankly it’s old and tired. Probably just like you. You liberal jack azz.
    Blame goes to IUPA

Unregistered

And you sir are one of those uneducated tribalists who just drinks the repug/IUPA koolaid!

Unregistered
    And you sir are one of those uneducated tribalists who just drinks the repug/IUPA koolaid!
    I promise you, you liberal twit, I have more education than you will ever have. But if you’re saying education means something, I’m assuming that’s based on you being educated.

Unfortunately, you are proof education doesn’t make someone smart. It doesn’t even make you wise. So basically, it’s just window dressing. Vote for your communist hero. I’ll vote for America.

Unregistered
    The jail is heavily made up of church goers. They are influenced by their pastor who is living large at their expense; some driving a BSO issued vehicle. Also, DOD look only at their gross income and FRS bottom line and consider any increase a gain; completely oblivious to what it will cost them in taxes, health care etc. Every jail worker should take an economics class. They are capped at $60K; without overtime, which leaves them no opportunity to ever get ahead under a democratic administration. The other issue is race. After Obama, who aligned himself with white radical leftists who ignored the needs of black communities, AA believe that an African American politician will look out for them. What they never seem to consider is that a white politician needs make efforts to KEEP their trust, while a black politician only needs to remain black while he does nothing but wink and wave. That's what Obama did. He was a great orator, lots of team spirit with nothing behind it. Ask the folks in Detroit and Chicago what Obama did for them. Trump is icky and gross, but if your interest is in making and keeping what you earned, the ticket is DeSantis, Trump and republican down the line. If you were out working in the 80's, then you know that.
    Wow, well said.

Hopefully people can see through the smoke and vote for who is going to make Florida better to live in. Not, what they think they will be getting from Gillum. Gillum will only be taking your hard earned money to give it to the entitled bunch!

Unregistered
    Blame goes to IUPA
    No it doesn’t, they tried to negotiate in good faith. His lawyer lied about he money, and even when the truth came out they didn’t have the sense to fix it. He stood by and let this go on until impasse and billboards and all kinds of drama. Even now he continues to play money games. Whoever is advising him isn’t doing him any favors.

Sometimes it’s hard to do the right thing. The right thing is to pay your deputies. Often it takes a very strong man to do the right thing. We just had you figured wrong.

Unregistered

You must be kidding!

I promise you, you liberal twit, I have more education than you will ever have. But if you’re saying education means something, I’m assuming that’s based on you being educated.

Unfortunately, you are proof education doesn’t make someone smart. It doesn’t even make you wise. So basically, it’s just window dressing. Vote for your communist hero. I’ll vote for America.
    I think not. You are an uneducated repug/sheep following your imbecile leaders to slaughter. Get your head out of your a#s and realize your IUPA contingent is setting you up for failure. Education, knucklehead, means you can think critically without having to watch the mothership of fake news, Fox, for all your so-called facts. Oh yeah, you're educated,LOL!

Unregistered
    Blame goes to IUPA
    Agreed. They turned down a 3% raise with retro. Pure stupidity. Now I hear their request to the County was legally defective and forgot to request a raise. Total incompetence. Then we endorse the party that hacked our pensions and is anti-union.

Unregistered
    Agreed. They turned down a 3% raise with retro. Pure stupidity. Now I hear their request to the County was legally defective and forgot to request a raise. Total incompetence. Then we endorse the party that hacked our pensions and is anti-union.
    Oh, the 3 percent that goes back into our own FRS pension. That 3 percent???

Imbecile!

Unregistered
    I think not. You are an uneducated repug/sheep following your imbecile leaders to slaughter. Get your head out of your a#s and realize your IUPA contingent is setting you up for failure. Education, knucklehead, means you can think critically without having to watch the mothership of fake news, Fox, for all your so-called facts. Oh yeah, you're educated,LOL!
    Just like every other ignorant liberal dweeb. You know so much that just isn’t true.

If you’re an example of critical thinking, the kind of critical thinking that compels you to vote for someone like Gillum, then you wasted your money on your so called education. You’d have been better off getting a degree from a Cracker Jack box.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast