IUPA backs Desantis
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

IUPA backs Desantis

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pol...010-story.html

Interesting... and the jailers back Guillium? What a place!

Unregistered
    The jail is heavily made up of church goers. They are influenced by their pastor who is living large at their expense; some driving a BSO issued vehicle. Also, DOD look only at their gross income and FRS bottom line and consider any increase a gain; completely oblivious to what it will cost them in taxes, health care etc. Every jail worker should take an economics class. They are capped at $60K; without overtime, which leaves them no opportunity to ever get ahead under a democratic administration. The other issue is race. After Obama, who aligned himself with white radical leftists who ignored the needs of black communities, AA believe that an African American politician will look out for them. What they never seem to consider is that a white politician needs make efforts to KEEP their trust, while a black politician only needs to remain black while he does nothing but wink and wave. That's what Obama did. He was a great orator, lots of team spirit with nothing behind it. Ask the folks in Detroit and Chicago what Obama did for them. Trump is icky and gross, but if your interest is in making and keeping what you earned, the ticket is DeSantis, Trump and republican down the line. If you were out working in the 80's, then you know that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The jail is heavily made up of church goers. They are influenced by their pastor who is living large at their expense; some driving a BSO issued vehicle. Also, DOD look only at their gross income and FRS bottom line and consider any increase a gain; completely oblivious to what it will cost them in taxes, health care etc. Every jail worker should take an economics class. They are capped at $60K; without overtime, which leaves them no opportunity to ever get ahead under a democratic administration. The other issue is race. After Obama, who aligned himself with white radical leftists who ignored the needs of black communities, AA believe that an African American politician will look out for them. What they never seem to consider is that a white politician needs make efforts to KEEP their trust, while a black politician only needs to remain black while he does nothing but wink and wave. That's what Obama did. He was a great orator, lots of team spirit with nothing behind it. Ask the folks in Detroit and Chicago what Obama did for them. Trump is icky and gross, but if your interest is in making and keeping what you earned, the ticket is DeSantis, Trump and republican down the line. If you were out working in the 80's, then you know that.
    Thank for your opinion, cracker!!

Unregistered
    Strong words from the uneducated!

Unregistered
    Retard.......

Unregistered
    100% on point. they talk a good game. but they will align themselves with an Obama or Gillum, regardless of their ideology.when the paychecks become smaller they will point the finger at the white politician closest to them.they dislike trump, and his supporters.when the oureach team isn't delivering turkeys to those who STILL hate the police, they're attending meetings at the local democratic hall.

Unregistered

Are You Serious ?

Huge mistake to endorse Disgraceful DeSantis! His base are the uneducated tribalists who can't think for themselves. You want to hold on to your pension and benefits, vote Gillum. Those in public service have never been supported by idiots like Scott or DeSantis. Huge Mistake !!!

Unregistered
    Huge mistake to endorse Disgraceful DeSantis! His base are the uneducated tribalists who can't think for themselves. You want to hold on to your pension and benefits, vote Gillum. Those in public service have never been supported by idiots like Scott or DeSantis. Huge Mistake !!!
    Ok, with all due respect, your interpretation is superficial. If you are "holding on" to your pension and benefits as is, and paying out the other end, you are not ahead, nor are you even. Yes, it's true that some of the DeSantis/Scott base are hillbilly simpletons. However, a huge part of the DeSantis base are economists. The promises that are made to "tax the wealthiest" to relieve your tax burden, NEVER, EVER, come to be. The wealthy and corporations LEAVE the state when they are taxed and YOUR income, whether it's salary, FRS, benefits will be taxed to make up for the difference. You are being promised something that there is no way to deliver on. Look at EVERY city that has gone this route- ALL are in ruins. Therefore you won't "hold on" to anything. I believe that Gillum will win, you will watch the wealthy and large corporations leave FL and you will learn the hard way. Trump/Scott/De Santis, not people I would want as friends for many reasons but I worked hard for my money and have lived long enough to see how this always has, and always will unfold. I am also a person of color and will not be manipulated by the left. The best of times financially for myself and everyone were ALWAYS under a REPUBLICAN administration. All of the other issues, racism, immigrations. etc. completely separate from the economy. The job of these candidates is to keep the economy sound.

Unregistered

I Guess we will Agree to Disagree

Ok, with all due respect, your interpretation is superficial. If you are "holding on" to your pension and benefits as is, and paying out the other end, you are not ahead, nor are you even. Yes, it's true that some of the DeSantis/Scott base are hillbilly simpletons. However, a huge part of the DeSantis base are economists. The promises that are made to "tax the wealthiest" to relieve your tax burden, NEVER, EVER, come to be. The wealthy and corporations LEAVE the state when they are taxed and YOUR income, whether it's salary, FRS, benefits will be taxed to make up for the difference. You are being promised something that there is no way to deliver on. Look at EVERY city that has gone this route- ALL are in ruins. Therefore you won't "hold on" to anything. I believe that Gillum will win, you will watch the wealthy and large corporations leave FL and you will learn the hard way. Trump/Scott/De Santis, not people I would want as friends for many reasons but I worked hard for my money and have lived long enough to see how this always has, and always will unfold. I am also a person of color and will not be manipulated by the left. The best of times financially for myself and everyone were ALWAYS under a REPUBLICAN administration. All of the other issues, racism, immigrations. etc. completely separate from the economy. The job of these candidates is to keep the economy sound.
    Hold on now! Have you looked recently at how our Federal Deficit has grown exponentially under this knucklehead while inflation is rising significantly and wages remain relatively stagnant. Our pension and benefits are typically supported by democratic candidates and decreased by republicans. Historically, Republicans are behind reducing civil servant salaries and benefits. If you are about to receive the fruits of a successful career in law enforcement, you can usually thank a democrat. BTW, a huge part of DeSantis' base are uneducated, not educated economists!Most of the educated, do not support DeSantis because of his stands against sensible gun regulation and women's rights. He is also a conspiracy theorist !

Unregistered
    You are all that is wrong with this place, go practice polishing your leaders instrument...you may get promoted

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast