Who will be Mr. BSO 2018. ????
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Who will be Mr. BSO 2018. ????

I know mr 2017 was a close one. Silky smooth legs, tattoos, bulging muscle, tough looking SWAT guys, people doing the wurm on video, folks bringing their horses to the details. But 2018 will be a tougher vote for sure!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know mr 2017 was a close one. Silky smooth legs, tattoos, bulging muscle, tough looking SWAT guys, people doing the wurm on video, folks bringing their horses to the details. But 2018 will be a tougher vote for sure!!!
    My vote is for the Hot sexy District 15 Dep. C.C.

Unregistered
    Rob Van Dam!

Unregistered

My vote is for the Hot sexy District 15 Dep. C.C.
    Yes Hess one hot tatted tamale!!! Make me want to call 911... I hear his wife rolls out the red carpet everyday he comes home!

Unregistered

Wanna be like BB

I like that sexy Beefcake nick named BB. . I think he is a dis 54 detective. Hes got swag and hes got lots of women in his corral.... dat be fo sho..

Unregistered

Cool

I like that sexy Beefcake nick named BB. . I think he is a dis 54 detective. Hes got swag and hes got lots of women in his corral.... dat be fo sho..
    I heards his ole lady know he has so much swag that she permits him to run his game which is down in Hialeah,,, they call him Papi Chulo

Unregistered

Moving on

Moving on to better things

Unregistered
    I going to cast my vote for Sgt J..K. Making 212k per year, silky smooth arms legs and sac.... has is still looking at 57 yrs old!!!!

Unregistered
    I going to cast my vote for Sgt J..K. Making 212k per year, silky smooth arms legs and sac.... has is still looking at 57 yrs old!!!!
    Oooo la la.....that silky smooth sack is filled with cold HARD cash!
    Yum yum yum fill me with your c@m!!

Unregistered
    I think the old man who works the front scanner on occasion is hot. He has a slight limp. I just hope not everything is a limp?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast