Raises for the new fiscal year

Unregistered

Raises for the new fiscal year

Has anyone heard anything about the upcoming raises? Ever since the new union everything went quiet. I keep hearing that officers are leaving by drones. Officers are being denied vacation requests. What is going on with the department?

Unregistered

true

it is true - i just saw a drone fly out of the headquarters parking with 2 deputies dangling under it..

Unregistered
    It is the same as it always has been. Some great people there, but the top part has so many problems with back stabbing and dirty secrets that the good people usually leave. The other part is living situation, being able to afford a family, etc. No matter how much money you get paid, until the housing situation is addressed it will be the same. Stay safe down there.

Unregistered
    I am getting so fed up here. It’s always a game between administration and the workers. The admin knows the issue. They know what to do but choose not to. Why don’t they help us out rather than go against us? Because they think they are better than everyone else and in reality it’s a waste to think about the agency.

Unregistered
    The pay is prety good for doing next to nothing. If you want more money goto Dade but you will actually have to work for it

Unregistered
    Thank you for the raise!