+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 85
 

Thread: No Raise

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    No Raise

    No raise this year

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    So help get rid of Mumbles!

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Maybe its karma. You loyal fools stuck together and didn't give up the information about hiding school crime. Now, the investigations will come to you; and you won't have a raise either. If you had any brains at all, you would have done the right thing and then had the public behind you advocating for better working conditions. Now you can take your dumb butts to the polls, vote for Gillum and really screw yourselves and work OT in polyester for a salary and retirement that still suk.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    We deserve nothing

    Mumbles still the Sheriff, we still do Dolphins escorts, we are the cowards from Broward.
    Good to us...

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The longer it takes, the bigger that 3% retro check will be

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The longer it takes, the bigger that 3% retro check will be
    That's stupid. Israel already offered us 3% earlier this year. We could have had it six months ago ... or get it today ... if Bell will just agree to it. His stupid ego is what is in the way. All he has to do is say "yes" and we get our raise/retro RIGHT NOW!!! Like I said, this fight is just stupid. I hope FOP is collecting cards as a Bell is just clownshoes incompetent.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's stupid. Israel already offered us 3% earlier this year. We could have had it six months ago ... or get it today ... if Bell will just agree to it. His stupid ego is what is in the way. All he has to do is say "yes" and we get our raise/retro RIGHT NOW!!! Like I said, this fight is just stupid. I hope FOP is collecting cards as a Bell is just clownshoes incompetent.
    You are correct, the sheriff is offering 3% but wants to break up the retro into two parts.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Fiscal year is done and new fiscal year has begun. No retro remotely possible. Bell screwed up everything including the process itself so now there’s no chance for any raise as Israel not offering and there’s no longer any contractural basis to provide one. Based on the bad blood there’s zero communication between Bell and Israel. Only hope is to remove Bell and/or IUPA all together. Israel will never do anything to benefit Bell.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fiscal year is done and new fiscal year has begun. No retro remotely possible. Bell screwed up everything including the process itself so now there’s no chance for any raise as Israel not offering and there’s no longer any contractural basis to provide one. Based on the bad blood there’s zero communication between Bell and Israel. Only hope is to remove Bell and/or IUPA all together. Israel will never do anything to benefit Bell.
    I think we can still get retro if the Sheriff ask's the County Commission to vote to give back some of the dollars he returned to them, but he needs their official permission to do it now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •