Lateral

Thread: Lateral

Unregistered

Lateral

Is this agency worth working for even if it's just to get moved and settled into Florida from out of state? Seems like it has it's issues but easy get on to for a lateral

Unregistered
    I think you already know the answer; do not waste your time!

Unregistered
    The county is a chithole the government as close to corrupt as you can come. Lateral if you have another job ready otherwise save your reputation and sense of disbelief.

Unregistered
    He's right. Look elsewhere! Pasco is the laughing stock of the state. A fake mumbling sheriff who loves the camera but yet has no LE actual experience. He hires anybody. Many young people who have no life experience but yet they now carry a gun. Nacho has the citizens fooled into thinking he really cares but its all fake. Its all a political move. He's got the command staff wiggling around in his back pockets. His yes men. Just waiting for the agency to implode. Save yourself and your family from this circus of an agency and apply elsewhere. You won't regret it! Read through previous posts. Its not whining and *****ing...its the truth! Good luck!

Unregistered
    Don’t go to Pasco if you ever want to work at any other agency. Just look through the posts on here and ask yourself if you think it’s worth it.

PS: it’s not

Unregistered

Lateral

I don't know where you come from, but more than likely you will find Pasco to be a poor choice. Do yourself a favor and go just about anywhere else !!!! From the poor pay, lack of leadership, and misguided priorities, it is a bad choice.

Unregistered
    Picture a gaggle of clowns, red hair, big red noses, big shoes and when you look closer some of them have rank and theyre wearing guns. Think its bad where youre from? Just wait.

Unregistered
    If Pasco Sheriff's Department was a restaurant it would be named Chipotle.

Unregistered
    As most people stated, please do not join Pasco. Your best bet is a police department in a bigger area like Orlando, Tampa etc. The leadership here is horrible and WILL ruin your career.

Save your ass and go else where.

Unregistered

Mental agility

I work for Pasco, as a Detention Deputy. I come here to read the threads presumably written by our road deputies. It helps me to better cope the chit environment in the jail. I thought we had it bad......no help, no leadership and lazy 80k Sergeants. Welcome to Assco.