It’s sad when Crespo does a better anti corruption investigation then IA & SAO

Unregistered

It’s sad when Crespo does a better anti corruption investigation then IA & SAO

http://www.crespogramnews.com/

Get Crazy Joe and Frank Pitchel the steroid dealer. Where is IA?

Another Family and Friends protection plan scam.

Unregistered
    The more I read these stories and cover ups the more I fear city hall and not the criminals
    If all these stories are true and not one person has challenged his stories these people act more like a mafia then a government of the people

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The more I read these stories and cover ups the more I fear city hall and not the criminals
    If all these stories are true and not one person has challenged his stories these people act more like a mafia then a government of the people
    The more I hear this the more I laugh from hearing grown men whine and Crey like little bitc*es from behind their computer.

Unregistered
    If Frank took a plea to a drug charge why is he still collecting a pension. Wonder if anyone ever notified the pension board or did that fall through the cracks ( wink wink) This is definitely a charge that could cause loss of pension benefits under state statues.

Unregistered
    If Frank took a plea to a drug charge why is he still collecting a pension. Wonder if anyone ever notified the pension board or did that fall through the cracks ( wink wink) This is definitely a charge that could cause loss of pension benefits under state statues.
    No! You can commit a murder and still collect a pension.

Unregistered
    You can lie on official documents, arrest forms and depo’s and still get promoted and handle lawsuits for members who didn’t vote for them

It’s Miami!!! Who says crime doesn’t pay ?

Unregistered
    You can lie on official documents, arrest forms and depo’s and still get promoted and handle lawsuits for members who didn’t vote for them

It’s Miami!!! Who says crime doesn’t pay ?
    Incredible a delinquent is handling a $150 million dollar lawsuit

Unregistered
    Al can you look into this its unbelievable.

Unregistered
    http://www.crespogramnews.com/

Get Crazy Joe and Frank Pitchel the steroid dealer. Where is IA?

Another Family and Friends protection plan scam.
    Frank what the hell where you doing? Your law enforcement days were over years ago when you had to give up your certification thanks to Bobby Navarro.