We need new admin

Unregistered

We need new admin

Is it just me or is this brass worthless around here? Time for new blood.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it just me or is this brass worthless around here? Time for new blood.
    Its just you. The admin is fine. More veterans have come back. 2020 coming. Don;t bother to vote unless it's for Steve Whidden because your vote is worthless unless it is for a man who is worth something.

Unregistered
    I hear Clay is trying to run to Sheriff or the department. Training and teaching wrestling. He is creeping his way in.

Unregistered
    I hear Clay is trying to run to Sheriff or the department. Training and teaching wrestling. He is creeping his way in.
    The MMA/Jeet Kun Do/BJJ champion/weapons/tactics/police techniques training pro of pros of the Lake O and Glades region?

Wrestling is another form of male contact he enjoys. He is very manly.

Unregistered

Sing along H...C...S..O ! H.C.S.O...!

The MMA/Jeet Kun Do/BJJ champion/weapons/tactics/police techniques training pro of pros of the Lake O and Glades region?

Wrestling is another form of male contact he enjoys. He is very manly.
    Young man, there's a place you can go!

I said, young man, when you're short on your dough...

You can work there ! and I'm sure he will find.........Many ways to.... have.... a... good... time!

Its fun to work at the H....C...S....O...... Its fun to play at the H...C...S...O!

Young man young man are you listening to me....? young man become his favorite d..eee..pu..ty!

I said, young man, he can make real your deputy dreams !

Wrestling another man is just a release for his super-masculinity and testosterone levels. He is that manly that he cannot help it. When someone is as manly as him, anywhere is a good place to wrestle and wearing almost anything, or not. Advice, acknowledge his super manliness because it is not overcompensating for some self loathing anger shame issues. No no no! Manly manliness! Grrrr!

Unregistered
    Since when does sewage creep? Sewage just flows out staining and tainting anything it touches. Great song by the way, but what's the overtone?

Unregistered
    No different than Ronnie Lee. Steve is doing exactly the same thing as he did. Just different players

Unregistered
    No different than Ronnie Lee. Steve is doing exactly the same thing as he did. Just different players
    Ok, before my time. What did Lee do that 101 is doing?