Day to day schedule for fhp - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Many troopers make over 6k a month in 208 alone in Miami.. just saying
    Easily. And if they are incorporated, their take home pay after taxes is much more than an equivalent salary. Short jobs that pay 8 automatically.

Unregistered
    Many troopers make over 6k a month in 208 alone in Miami.. just saying
    Any money to be made in Broward or Palm Beach county with 208? Or just Miami?

Unregistered
    Any money to be made in Broward or Palm Beach county with 208? Or just Miami?
    Broward is pretty good. Palm beach less.

Unregistered
    Sit under some shade. Play on Facebook. Repeat.

Unregistered
    Being a Florida State Trooper is what you make of it. In my area, the command staff doesn’t require much. Just follow policy. You can simply just respond to crashes and sit by on Facebook/YouTube until the next crash, or you can be proactive. Easy work would be towing abandon vehicles or assisting disabled vehicles along the roadways. If you want something more proactive, you can perform traffic stops, go after BOLOs, search for DUIs, etc. If you don’t want traffic, you can pull warrant information from the county and try to locate those people through known addresses. There’s a Sgt in my Troop that does that frequently and arrests people for warrants just by going to their house. There is a lot of freedom. At the end of the day remember that State Troopers enforce the same state statutes that local Deputies and Officers do (traffic or not). If you stumble across a domestic or store theft, don’t just turn it over to the county/city. Work it.

Unregistered
    Being a Florida State Trooper is what you make of it. In my area, the command staff doesn’t require much. Just follow policy. You can simply just respond to crashes and sit by on Facebook/YouTube until the next crash, or you can be proactive. Easy work would be towing abandon vehicles or assisting disabled vehicles along the roadways. If you want something more proactive, you can perform traffic stops, go after BOLOs, search for DUIs, etc. If you don’t want traffic, you can pull warrant information from the county and try to locate those people through known addresses. There’s a Sgt in my Troop that does that frequently and arrests people for warrants just by going to their house. There is a lot of freedom. At the end of the day remember that State Troopers enforce the same state statutes that local Deputies and Officers do (traffic or not). If you stumble across a domestic or store theft, don’t just turn it over to the county/city. Work it.
    Haaaaaaahahahaha!!!! Ahhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaaaaa! Thanks for the laugh! Is that what you tell your in-laws at holiday dinners? "I swear, I'm a real cop."

Unregistered
    Haaaaaaahahahaha!!!! Ahhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaaaaa! Thanks for the laugh! Is that what you tell your in-laws at holiday dinners? "I swear, I'm a real cop."
    So troopers can’t do that is that what you laughing at??

Unregistered
    LOLLOLLOLLOL...Got to admit it was funny...But on the other hand it was true...A Sgt pulling warrants and on top of that goong to the persons home and serving the warrant?????????Not on dangerous but stupid

Unregistered
    You troopers are something else. Always trying to prove your existence. Always arguing that you can do things that police officers do. Give it a rest will ya? You're a traffic agency. You knew it when you signed up. Deal with it or change departments if another will have you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12