Out of state certified looking to lateral - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Tampa - 20 years and out with a COLA

PCSO - 30 years and out with no COLA

Unregistered
    Interesting.... I just confirmed that LEOaffairs had blocked james a while back. So all of you "James" haters have been complaining about him posting when he has been banned.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Interesting.... I just confirmed that LEOaffairs had blocked james a while back. So all of you "James" haters have been complaining about him posting when he has been banned.
    Interesting that someone would have provided you that information. Just how would a MOD know or provide confidential information to a citizen. If that's the case then I believe a breech of security has happened.

Unregistered
    There you go again, James. You're just full of shit. That's just plain ****in' false, you stupid douchecanoe.

Unregistered
    Has anyone lateraled from out of state? Can you get hired while still in the process of getting certified? Seems like a giant headache

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Interesting that someone would have provided you that information. Just how would a MOD know or provide confidential information to a citizen. If that's the case then I believe a breech of security has happened.
    I am the only Mod who has the power to ban anyone. I will usually post on a thread when I ban a poster, so that others learn what NOT to do on the message boards. This is a tool that I use to educate posters.

Now quite honestly, I don't know if I banned James or not. I think I probably did, but I don't remember for sure. Someone could have found a thread where James posted something out of line and I posted that I had banned him then, other than that, that's the only way someone would know.

I hope this clears up this issue.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Good place to work. Despite the leoaffairs trolls stroking themselves to the negativity on here. If youre honest and work hard, the Sheriff has historically been fair.

I don't like some policy, but that is what it is. I chalk up the ***** approach to crime as his lawyer tendencies in conjunction with national political trends.

Dont drink and drive though. You have no rights in that regard, few than the average citizen if we are being honest.

Unregistered
    Good place to work. Despite the leoaffairs trolls stroking themselves to the negativity on here. If youre honest and work hard, the Sheriff has historically been fair.

I don't like some policy, but that is what it is. I chalk up the ***** approach to crime as his lawyer tendencies in conjunction with national political trends.

Dont drink and drive though. You have no rights in that regard, few than the average citizen if we are being honest.
    25+ years on duty here. This is the most corrupt and evil sheriff I have worked under. The only good thing is that eventually he will be replaced.

Unregistered
    James is a moron.

Unregistered
    Tampa on paper makes a couple grand more but on paychecks with their deductions, pcso makes more. Granted they bounce in 20.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast