guns

Thread: guns

Unregistered

guns

ok, why did they cancel the rest of the sig transition in-service?

Unregistered
    Heard they want to go to 9mm

Unregistered
    Sounds like the selection process is a cluster. Pick the gun and the caliber first, then go to transition.

9 mm is cheapest and easier for women and weak, wimpy men to qualify with. What is this world coming to?

Unregistered
    The King Klown probably saw a shoot em up movie and asked what kind of guns were they? And then he wanted them. Especially if they fired a lot of bullets and were noisy. And got all the bad guys. WoW Im so tough.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ok, why did they cancel the rest of the sig transition in-service?
    SIG has had a lot of quality control and design problems lately. Even the military contract pistols have had problems which are being fixed right now. Who knows what else may pop up? On the other hand there are plenty of service pistols available which are of older designs but have had all the bugs worked out.

Unregistered
    Could have something to do with multiple guns malfunctioning and needing new barrels 2 or 3 times during transition quals.. .

Unregistered
    Please give me back my Glock!

Unregistered
    Please give me back my Glock!
    Sold. Gee I wonder if anyone at Adams Arms made some money somewhere along that line? Huh

Unregistered
    The new gun choice is the 25 cal Nacho. It just doesnt work and you cant fire it

Unregistered
    The new gun choice is the 25 cal Nacho. It just doesnt work and you cant fire it
    And it takes an entire administration to hold it up and keep it from falling flat on it's face.