Those who throw stones from within glass houses - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Placido: Coward or Dirty?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most of the stuff went missing while Jessie Menocal Sr. was chief, so is anybody really surprised?
    FDLE called SPD an organized criminal organization under the Menocal regime.
    Has Placido Diaz made the slightest effort to get to the bottom of the massive evidence room theft? Not at all; he's either a coward or just as dirty.

He just puts on a good show.

Unregistered
    We never hear Villanueva or any other commissioner or mayor ask Diaz for a status on the investigation. I wonder why not??

Unregistered
    We never hear Villanueva or any other commissioner or mayor ask Diaz for a status on the investigation. I wonder why not??
    Because it's a criminal investigation from an outside agency you CRIMINAL. Just goes to show how you have no idea What you are talking about. FDLE won't give any information on an ongoing investigation and a public records request won't give you any info until tjat investigation is clear.

Unregistered
    My sources have stated that the investigation is continuing.
    The FDLE is not the lead agency. They will be arrest in the future...to include many who are no longer employed by SWPD, politicians and civilian employees.

Those individuals are not enjoying life...they know they're guilty and are constantly in fear of being indicted and arrested .

Let me be clear.....THIS IS NOT MEJIA!!!!

Every post and every thread on this site critical of past (and ongoing) corruption, there's always some poster claiming its Mejia.

Govern yourselves accordingly.

Unregistered
    My sources have stated that the investigation is continuing.
    The FDLE is not the lead agency. They will be arrest in the future...to include many who are no longer employed by SWPD, politicians and civilian employees.

Those individuals are not enjoying life...they know they're guilty and are constantly in fear of being indicted and arrested .

Let me be clear.....THIS IS NOT MEJIA!!!!

Every post and every thread on this site critical of past (and ongoing) corruption, there's always some poster claiming its Mejia.

Govern yourselves accordingly.
    Govern all those free Mejia Sandwhiches you’ve been giving away accordingly before your left with no traction in your butthole

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12