Those who throw stones from within glass houses
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Those who throw stones from within glass houses

You’re pathetic and your reign of terror and political corruption here in Sweetwater will soon be over. Over 7,800 items stolen form an evidence room that only SWPD and its officers had access to. Now, I’m not saying all of you are guilty. What I am saying is, we have individuals here who are REAL CRIMINALS yet they wear a badge and have the luxury of being able to put anyone behind bars. Please tell me there is something wrong with this picture?

Not one officer has been arrested. Not one! Where are all the guns? The liquor? The hundreds of thousands of dollars in CASH? No arrests have been made and quite frankly, none will ever be made. Too many people were involved and too many people have their hands dirty.

That being said, don’t throw stones at people when you know damn well you eat, breath and live in a fking glass house!

Jonathan Arche, F-U-C-K Y-O-U puta!

Unregistered

The Mind of a Psychopath

This is so typical of a mentally ill psychopath. The fact is that Sweetwater's most famous armed robber is, well, YOU Mejia. But you refuse to accept this because your mental illness keeps you detached from reality.
    Either you are not taking your meds or your doctor needs to adjust the dosage.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is so typical of a mentally ill psychopath. The fact is that Sweetwater's most famous armed robber is, well, YOU Mejia. But you refuse to accept this because your mental illness keeps you detached from reality.
    Either you are not taking your meds or your doctor needs to adjust the dosage.
    What’s typical? I believe legitimate questions were made and concerns brought forth?

Unregistered
    You’re pathetic and your reign of terror and political corruption here in Sweetwater will soon be over. Over 7,800 items stolen form an evidence room that only SWPD and its officers had access to. Now, I’m not saying all of you are guilty. What I am saying is, we have individuals here who are REAL CRIMINALS yet they wear a badge and have the luxury of being able to put anyone behind bars. Please tell me there is something wrong with this picture?

Not one officer has been arrested. Not one! Where are all the guns? The liquor? The hundreds of thousands of dollars in CASH? No arrests have been made and quite frankly, none will ever be made. Too many people were involved and too many people have their hands dirty.

That being said, don’t throw stones at people when you know damn well you eat, breath and live in a fking glass house!

Jonathan Arche, F-U-C-K Y-O-U puta!
    The Chief really doesn't like you bringing up the subject. When we received accreditation this whole mess was suppose to have been swept under the rug and no more questions asked. So why not grow some and ask him yourself at the next meeting?

Unregistered
    Just another investigation that comes to a screeching halt when the Menocals are implicated.

Unregistered
    Do a FOI to FDLE

Unregistered
    Do a FOI to FDLE
    FOI? What’s that? Specify.

Unregistered
    FOI? What’s that? Specify.
    Freedom Of Information request

Unregistered
    Thank you. Another question, will FDLE have in their possession Officer Jonathan Arche’s mugshot? And may I obtain that via an FOI request?

Unregistered
    Just another investigation that comes to a screeching halt when the Menocals are implicated.
    Most of the stuff went missing while Jessie Menocal Sr. was chief, so is anybody really surprised?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast