Escaped Prisoner - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My home is in order? Going by the steady flow of exit interviews, maybe you should listen to your own advise Chitwood 😎ABC 2020
    They actually quit doing exit interviews. Must be afraid of documenting what people have to say.

Unregistered
    They actually quit doing exit interviews. Must be afraid of documenting what people have to say.
    Exactly. Nothing to see here. We have GS4 doing courthouse security. School guardians doing elementary school security/protection. Everything is great!!!! I want to sign up for my Air One jump....

Unregistered
    Get your house in order? Isn’t that what someone told you Alvin?
    SAY MY NAME *****! THATS A GOOD DRAG QUEEN 😎 Seems as if your VCSO house has more issues than mine? Were not donating, so cram that plaque up your ---! Not getting much support are you? You never imagined that this ass clown could do this, did you? To all the deputies working under this sad excuse for a Sheriff: Begun is halfway done! Just over 2 years remain until he cleans out his desk, so hang in there. To all those who think I've diminished the image of VCSO. You're right, I did, with facts supplied by the department. There aren't many people jumping up to do what I do. Everyone fears him! I dont, I wont, and never could if I tried. Feel free to reach out and talk. Ask around and find out yourself if I'm loyal.

Unregistered
    They are 👍

Unregistered
    I am not selective. There are negative posts on here about Ben Johnson from 2008. It was during the time of the big decision by Deltona when they were thinking of starting their own PD. Ben Johnson has been catching abuse on here since the beginning of the VCSO having a section on here.

The problem you are going to run into is that Ben had 16 years of actions and decisions that made people want to post. Chitwood, the joke that he is, has in 16 months done so much more negative stuff than Ben did in 16 years.

Spend a day or two going through all the posts here Chitty....you will find that Ben caught grief as well.

But make sure your own house is in order before you attack others.
    It's too late for your last comment. This is Alvin, I did not particularly care for Ben either. But Ben answered the phone, he didnt hide in his office. As I began to learn the difficulties suffered by deputies, I began to like Ben. The job of Sheriff is very difficult, but Ben did with dignity and loyalty. When deputies had problems, Ben had problems and he handled them. He did not get angry and fire? Szabo was a hero in my eyes! Im a part of this community and my thoughts matter. You haters on here do not. In my case I can say that I believe Ben to be a leader, who learned that balance of community and policing like walking a tightrop... There is a balance between your soldiers and citizens. The job takes skills, no doubt! Skills that were bred into Ben. It didn't happen overnight either. There is no book written to guide you along. Did Ben make mistakes? Yes, he did. But I ask, was he a mistake? NO! Is Chitwood? YES! We can learn from this and grow. Whoever compares the two has no understanding of the position. They're supposed to be different, and bring new ideas to the table. 2 weeks into Chitwoods swearing in it began... He lied to us! On every level imaginable. He is in this for himself and the nonbelievers will just have to accept me here... Someone (anonymous) from your department named me and invited me to comment to defend myself. "The easy part for me is convincing (fooling) residents. The residents have seen me at work for 10 years", in Daytona Beach... He did a great job there, didn't he? "The cops, they are the skeptical (smart) ones. They are the harder group to get to follow you. Because no one likes to be second guessed".

Unregistered
    It's too late for your last comment. This is Alvin, I did not particularly care for Ben either. But Ben answered the phone, he didnt hide in his office. As I began to learn the difficulties suffered by deputies, I began to like Ben. The job of Sheriff is very difficult, but Ben did with dignity and loyalty. When deputies had problems, Ben had problems and he handled them. He did not get angry and fire? Szabo was a hero in my eyes! Im a part of this community and my thoughts matter. You haters on here do not. In my case I can say that I believe Ben to be a leader, who learned that balance of community and policing like walking a tightrop... There is a balance between your soldiers and citizens. The job takes skills, no doubt! Skills that were bred into Ben. It didn't happen overnight either. There is no book written to guide you along. Did Ben make mistakes? Yes, he did. But I ask, was he a mistake? NO! Is Chitwood? YES! We can learn from this and grow. Whoever compares the two has no understanding of the position. They're supposed to be different, and bring new ideas to the table. 2 weeks into Chitwoods swearing in it began... He lied to us! On every level imaginable. He is in this for himself and the nonbelievers will just have to accept me here... Someone (anonymous) from your department named me and invited me to comment to defend myself. "The easy part for me is convincing (fooling) residents. The residents have seen me at work for 10 years", in Daytona Beach... He did a great job there, didn't he? "The cops, they are the skeptical (smart) ones. They are the harder group to get to follow you. Because no one likes to be second guessed".
    The truth is that cops know Chitwoods goal... No one gains from Chitwoods dishonest crime records, except Chitwood. The county wont benefit if sued for Sunshine law violations either
    😎 ABC 2020

Unregistered
    But you "understand" the position. Wow, you are some kind of awesome fella. Ben lied too and we are stuck with him for 4 years now. That sucks.

Unregistered
    SAY MY NAME *****! THATS A GOOD DRAG QUEEN 😎 Seems as if your VCSO house has more issues than mine? Were not donating, so cram that plaque up your ---! Not getting much support are you? You never imagined that this ass clown could do this, did you? To all the deputies working under this sad excuse for a Sheriff: Begun is halfway done! Just over 2 years remain until he cleans out his desk, so hang in there. To all those who think I've diminished the image of VCSO. You're right, I did, with facts supplied by the department. There aren't many people jumping up to do what I do. Everyone fears him! I dont, I wont, and never could if I tried. Feel free to reach out and talk. Ask around and find out yourself if I'm loyal.
    How’s your daughter? You are one bitter dude.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123