Dealing with a Speeding Ticket

Unregistered

Dealing with a Speeding Ticket

I'm not a cop - I'm a civilian living in Central Florida and looking for some insight on how to deal with a speeding ticket.

I was given a speeding ticket by FHP for going 70 in a 55 zone and measured by a pace clock.

Been driving for 12 years and this is my second ticket of my life.

I unfortunately was involved in a collusion earlier this year for which I got a ticket and did traffic school in 2018 already.

So for this speeding ticket, should I pay a lawyer/firm to contest the ticket or get points off of my license?

Thanks in advance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not a cop - I'm a civilian living in Central Florida and looking for some insight on how to deal with a speeding ticket.

I was given a speeding ticket by FHP for going 70 in a 55 zone and measured by a pace clock.

I unfortunately was involved in a collusion earlier this year for which I got a ticket and did traffic school in 2018 already.

So for this speeding ticket, should I pay a lawyer/firm to contest the ticket or get points off of my license?

Thanks in advance.
    You’re asking cops what to do about a ticket. Of course the answer is pay it. You were in the wrong so face the music.

Unregistered
    Take it to court, highly doubt the trooper will show up to court. You have a good chance if getting it dismissed.

Unregistered
    You’re asking cops what to do about a ticket. Of course the answer is pay it. You were in the wrong so face the music.
    Lol, no cops on this thread. Just pooper troopers.

Unregistered
    What type of vehicle was involved in all of said incidents?

Unregistered
    The collision and citation and the speeding ticket all occurred in 2018. You just purchased something "sporty" .......no?

Unregistered

Thanks in advance.
    You should slow down and not drive like a meathead. If you don't, more crashes....more tickets.
    It's not DNA splicing Tater.

Unregistered
    Pay a lawyer. Get off. Troopers are lazy