Javi preparing for the December FOP Election
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Javi preparing for the December FOP Election

Unregistered
    Javi you piece of shit your days are number

Unregistered
    Javier is preparing for the election by trying to look cool to the young officers in telegram. He loves posting pics at the gym and shit that makes him look Ike super capt. we see Javier! Get a life and get off of telegram!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Javier is preparing for the election by trying to look cool to the young officers in telegram. He loves posting pics at the gym and shit that makes him look Ike super capt. we see Javier! Get a life and get off of telegram!
    Did you drink some hater-ade today?

Unregistered
    He’s trying to lure younger males into his Speedo world.

Unregistered
    Lol I keep hearing Javi is doing steroids and I saw him the other day looking like a spagetti.

Unregistered
    Lol I keep hearing Javi is doing steroids and I saw him the other day looking like a spagetti.
    You got Hgh that reduced body fat and increases body mass. Plus other drugs that they give diabetic people to speed up your metabolism.

Unregistered
    You got Hgh that reduced body fat and increases body mass. Plus other drugs that they give diabetic people to speed up your metabolism.
    And why does anyone care ? It’s better than being fat. It should be mandatory for all the fat fuc*s in our department.

Unregistered
    Time is running out.

Unregistered

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast