Major Payne

Thread: Major Payne

Unregistered

Major Payne

It’s pathetic to see a Captain now MAJOR out working s15, especially one he had closed so only he can work it now. Whatever happened to the rule of no captain or above working s15? I seem to recall an email memo coming out after another now major was working alot of adcomms. Why don’t you leave the side jobs for us making less than half your salary. Sheriff needs to put a chain on his dog.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s pathetic to see a Captain now MAJOR out working s15, especially one he had closed so only he can work it now. Whatever happened to the rule of no captain or above working s15? I seem to recall an email memo coming out after another now major was working alot of adcomms. Why don’t you leave the side jobs for us making less than half your salary. Sheriff needs to put a chain on his dog.
    You mean Major Asshole

Sgt Z
    There are plenty of details going unfilled. Today there is one in d5 from 1400-2400. Sign up for it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Z View Post
    There are plenty of details going unfilled. Today there is one in d5 from 1400-2400. Sign up for it.
    Thats not the point Z. The fact is after a certain rank Sig 15's should be stopped per policy. Sorry Charlie but some of us don't make 90k a year.

Unregistered
    Thats not the point Z. The fact is after a certain rank Sig 15's should be stopped per policy. Sorry Charlie but some of us don't make 90k a year.
    Just hope he wasn't the one screwing up traffic on 90 in front of the Baptist Church

Unregistered
    I had a major turd on deck. When i crapped it was a massive doug i mean dung. Dung. Dung Tim Gumb.

Unregistered
    I had a major turd on deck. When i crapped it was a massive doug i mean dung. Dung. Dung Tim Gumb.
    Tom Dung stank

Unregistered
    Well if you want to discuss policy you know where to find me. If you want to anonymously cry and whine about how unfair everything is and embarrass yourself and the agency by all means continue. Sgt Z

Unregistered
    Well if you want to discuss policy you know where to find me. If you want to anonymously cry and whine about how unfair everything is and embarrass yourself and the agency by all means continue. Sgt Z
    And Mic Drop...

Unregistered
    why don't we worry about what is important now? be thankful that we were spared the nightmare from hell that hurricane michael has brought our state and our neighbors. spend your time working to help and not talking shit. you people are ridiculous