Hope all the Deputies are OK from last night! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok well I'll point out the obvious. Who in their right mind would come on here of all places and make a post and then people think it's a certain group or whatever trying to be recongnized. Then to see some people get worked up about it. That's hilarious. But then again these are the same people (the ones doing the bashing) that have the dumb ass post on Facebook. Got LEO all over their page, super squirrel deputy is basically what you are. Or you're a low 200 to mid 100 number that has been in law enforcement for 12-15 years and haven't done a damn thing your entire career. I've checked Facebook. Several of these guys don't even have it. I haven't seen one thing about any of this. Haven't had anyone or heard anyone besides when some of us watched the video in our musters talk about it. All in all, this is hilarious to watch this thread and people bash these guys. No one comes here to get recognized. That's just funny in itself. But what I don't understand is why the hate? These guys haven't done anything to you. Hell if it's me, and I've worked with a few of them that were involved, I want them on my side or to be my backup because I know things can get handled if it comes to that. Put your differences aside. No one likes everyone. That's just how it is. Nothing wrong with it. But we are here to do a job. It would be shocking to see someone post something positive. Like hey, good job midnight guys. Way to handle business. Oh wait, they already did. But some people's ignorance gets in the way and they want to tear them down. Let's do our job, work together. No one is here to get recognized. Not on this site anyways. Great job B/S and B/N guys, and dispatch! Very well done. Everyone stay safe!
    So which shift are you? B/N or S?

And you wanna get into it a little deeper seeing that you did a little research yourself, so, shall we? One of ‘these guys’ doesn’t have social media becuz he got caught cheating by his wife here..more than a couple times, Mr Positive Pants. Still doing that shit. We all know it. Must be ruff at home! Not to mention issues lying in court. Good guys though. Right. Might want to proofread your blabbering too while u r contradicting yourself by saying no one likes anyone and there’s nothing wrong with that and then *****ing bcuz we dont act positive and fake to each other. Then saying you don’t do it for recognition but then *****ing bc there’s not a positive post saying good job. Makes sense 🙄. Dumba$$. My comment is Not knockon the job done. It’s the need to come post this shit when im 90% sure it’s the person themselves who is involved. But you know that already since u r the one who made the original post, most likely. The same guy who acts nice to ur face and then helps to prevent others from progessing in their own career here bc of selfish agendas and bad mouthing to the decision makers. Bunch of HS bs.

Unregistered
    My man you need to be slapped back down to reality and welcomed to the REAL WORLD! Ur parents obviously never taught you to not rely on the recognition of others for your job well done in order for you to feel worthy or to do as your suppose to be doing without needing a ol “YOUR DOING GREAT, HONEY!” LMMFAO!!! And stop bashing and work together? Should we hold hands and do the care bare stare too? Will that make you happy, buddy?? And it does NOT MATTER who you bash, that won’t stop them from saving you and your fam and this place! That same MF will save you, give ya a hug & wrap his arm around ya with a smile for the camera op and WEAR3 interview bc it Ain’t about Anyone or anything else above how they look and what will get them to the top here at the end of the damn day! If their heads are blown up by the fake ‘hero’ image, they will save their own damn enemies! & sooner you realize that the less you’ll have to invest in tissue boxes for whining about lack of world peace and equality. You must Fresh meat. Oh and that last BS statement, admin walks the right path and leads by example and all the peasants and townspeople will cheer for joy and work together in harmony with glee in their hearts. Rainbows will lead to the ECSO and butterflies will surround the building as we work together under amazing leaders. Idiot! We can have the damn POPE HIMSELF as a leader and your fellow deputies would still lack morals hooking up with every female that enters this facility as the toss the wedding ring in the glovebox at the beginning of shift, breaking every policy known to man but covered up by buddies in admin, or on this website saying the SAME OL SH*T!! Get outta here with ur rookie a$$...

I’m with the other guy. This transparent pathetic plea for attention thread is none other than someone DIRECTLY involved. They r upset that they didn’t get the spotlight and an opportunity was wasted. SOOOO CLOSE! Maybe next time, little Timmy! Mom & Pops still love ya!!!!! #CallHome

You are one disturbed and uneducated individual. If you’re a deputy, I hope you’re attitude and grammar improves.

Unregistered
    You are one disturbed and uneducated individual. If you’re a deputy, I hope you’re attitude and grammar improves.
    I hope yours does as well since it should have read "your" attitude.

Unregistered
    I hope yours does as well since it should have read "your" attitude.
    Got eeem! (‘got him’ for the English Professor up there)

Unregistered
    You guys are as sorry as wet cornbread. Bashing each other for work ethic, grammar, etc. Escambia Sheriffs Office? More like Escambia High School.

- signed: Retired Sergeant

Unregistered
    You guys are as sorry as wet cornbread. Bashing each other for work ethic, grammar, etc. Escambia Sheriffs Office? More like Escambia High School.

Couldn't have said it better

Unregistered

You should see what goes on behind the scenes. You think this is bad? Doesn’t even scratch the surface. Admin needs to keep a closer eye on some of these guys.

Unregistered
    I hear a little about what goes on behind scenes. Still have many friends their who I’m sad to see stuck there. Thankfully one young friend left as they were trying to do him in.

Unregistered
    If y’all can’t form a coherent sentence with proper spelling and grammar, please stay the hell off this page. It’s outright embarrassing to this agency.

Unregistered
    If y’all can’t form a coherent sentence with proper spelling and grammar, please stay the hell off this page. It’s outright embarrassing to this agency.
    But it’s okay to know what you coworkers unethically do and yet turn your heads? ‘Bro code’, right? What morals some of you have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12