Just imagine

Thread: Just imagine

Unregistered

Just imagine

If everyone who could leave left at one time or maybe there was a massive call off and no one answered their phone. Makes one wonder what the media would do with that story? Hmmmmmm

Unregistered
    Go ahead. What you don't realize is people are out for themselves and have a family to take care of, so go ahead and rally the troops for your cause see how that goes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go ahead. What you don't realize is people are out for themselves and have a family to take care of, so go ahead and rally the troops for your cause see how that goes.
    As opposed to whiny raisin balled tools like you or like you? Hey dummy its your cause lol

Unregistered
    Sniff sniff Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

Unregistered
    LOL you dumb shits haven't figured it out yet, you are the tools and that is all you will be. Me, I have moved on and very happy for doing so, now get back to work.

Unregistered
    LOL you dumb shits haven't figured it out yet, you are the tools and that is all you will be. Me, I have moved on and very happy for doing so, now get back to work.
    Oh yes you have moved on. I can hear you now. Would you like fries with that? Oh please Im laughing so hard. And what do you do now? Trim. mow or blow?

Unregistered
    God I love stupid flunkies who think theyre something. Theyre hilarious and so easy to make dance.