Research

Thread: Research

Unregistered

Research

Fresh out of college.(less than a year). I've looked into in the city, its demographic, crime, culture and overall I'd like to live and work in the city.
    Looking to get a gauge of what it is like working for Lauderhill police. Looking for info beyond simply telling me what the pay is like, tell me about life and work balance, work hours, supervisors and any other pertinent information.
    Thanks

The-Dude
    The agency is very progressive meaning the specialized units can be obtained early on in your career as opposed to most agencies. The Chief of police knows you on a first name basis and knows who you are and what your about. Besides your normal shift, overtime and details are up to you if you want to work them. If you want to learn the job and actually do police work........then we are for you. Overall great agency. Contact the recruiter if you want a ride along to see for yourself. Good luck

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fresh out of college.(less than a year). I've looked into in the city, its demographic, crime, culture and overall I'd like to live and work in the city.
    Looking to get a gauge of what it is like working for Lauderhill police. Looking for info beyond simply telling me what the pay is like, tell me about life and work balance, work hours, supervisors and any other pertinent information.
    Thanks
    Are you kidding me live in this dump of a city. You need to get your head examined before you apply.

Unregistered
    yes, I would but I don't know how to swim so sadly broward agencies are out of the running for now.