Why - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL you guys really think you are something or someone. Reality is you are no one and affect the operation very little. The place will be operating as it is or slightly different after you are long gone. The friends you think you have will not be there and you will still be *****ing after collecting that big fat check each month from your pension still looking to be something or someone.
    Good Lord are you a butthurt crybaby or what? Geeeeezus stand up youre mumbling.You have no idea what youre yapping about nor do know who youre talking to LOL. The friends I think I have? Doofus I have no friends that I need to consider nor would I expect anyone to consider me. Youre the insecure toddler here read your drivel LOL, Either youre scared to death or got run out. Which is it? Still looking to be someone? Thats why you ran away isnt it? Because one day you woke up and realized youre a nobody? I have more results in my pinky than you have had in your chitty career.

Unregistered
    Unbelievable, Do you guys EVER not take over a thread with your childlike bickering? It is ridiculous. Seems like EVERY single thread on here has you idiots trying to prove who has bigger balls? SMH. Can't you guys just ACT YOUR FREAKING AGE? God Help us if you two idiots going back and frth actually have badges.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unbelievable, Do you guys EVER not take over a thread with your childlike bickering? It is ridiculous. Seems like EVERY single thread on here has you idiots trying to prove who has bigger balls? SMH. Can't you guys just ACT YOUR FREAKING AGE? God Help us if you two idiots going back and frth actually have badges.
    Id think theyre tired of guys like you who whine up a storm but say what? Nothing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12